Chapter 2

*LukePOV*
I saw her... I saw her walk out of that bar with that jackass. I saw them kissing by her car and I couldn't take it anymore. She is mine not his, he had to be taught a lesson.

Oh right I almost forgot... I'm Luke Hemmings and I'm a demon. You see there's this girl that I came across about 3 months ago and ever since I've had this connection to her. But the thing is she human and I'm a demon I'm not supposed to have feelings for a human or at all for that matter.

Anyway when I saw them kissing I had this feeling I've never had before... I think it was jealousy.

So I went up to them and knock him out and took her with me. I could tell she was about to scream so I but a rage over her mouth. She won't breathe in so I squeezed her tighter and she gasped and breathed in. I carried her bridel style to my house since I'm a demon I can telaport kinda to places. I put her in a guest room and handcuffed one of her hand to the headboard of the bed.

----------------------------

Its been about 30mins and she started waking up. "What happend? Where are I?" she said. I don't think she knows that I'm here. I was kinda hiding in the shadow area of the room.

*Skylers POV*

I woke up on a bed with one of my hands cuffed to the head board of the bed I am laying on. "Were am I?" I said to myself. I looks up and saw a shadowish figure in the corner of the room. "Who are you? What did you do to me?" I said to the figure scared.

"Oh nothing sweetheart I would never to anything to hurt you" he said smiling.

He was actually kinda cute with his beautiful blue eyes and blonde quiffed hair and bad boy look.

"Why am I here and were is here?" I asked quietly.

"Well you are he because I've um... I've got feelings for you. You just so beautiful I couldn't let you go away and here is a place you will know and get to enjoy I hope" he said not answering my last question and walking over to the side of the bed I was on and kneeling down.

"I'm Luke and I hope we get a long" Like said smiling and I could have sworn that his eyes change from blue to black for a couple of seconds.