Sundays

Every Sunday I put together plethora of healthy foods for my family picnic. Sundays used to be for church but, quickly after Jon and I adopted Peter and Lilly, the church caught on the the relationship we had concealed to be a secret. So we were kicked out of the church. But still, every morning I read a little of the Bible to my kids and it gets our day going. "Hello daddy." Lilly adorably said as I walked into her comforting room. "Why hello there Lilly. so tell me, what magical dreams did you go off into last night?" Every morning I always ask Peter and Lilly what dreams they've had. I want to teach them to be very descriptive and open about most everything. As Lilly continues telling me about her dream, I sit next to her and give her a squeeze, then she squeezes me back. I pick up Lilly and walk to Peters's room and replete the question of the day. "Good morning Peter, what dreams did you go off into last night?" Peter, Lilly and I all giggle and walk the way that the sweet scent of crepes greats me and the kids. Lilly wiggles around like she does when she want to be put down, she's done it since the was a baby. Lilly ran to her daddy and gave him a big hug. It was so sweet seeing my kids interact so well with their parents. Jonathan finishes making the last crepes and Peter helps put them in the little whicker basket. Lilly grabs a juice box and gives it to Peter who then stands it up in the basket. "Lilly could you get your dad and I a juice box too?" Lilly replied with a sweet yes and got two juices, 'Berry Blend' and 'Funny Fruit'. What silly names to put on a juice box and just to get kids to drink something healthy. "Can you go get your bike Peter?" The kids ran off and did as they were told while Jonathan walked over to me and pecked my on the cheek. "Happy Sunday Jakaboy!" Jakaboy is what Jonathan called me. He thinks I act just like the kids sometimes. Jonathan and met the kids in the garage with the food. I grabbed the little kids carriage and attached it to Jonathan's bike. Lilly picked up the food basket and climbed in the small yellow carriage. Peter grabbed the little bag that had a ball and bubbles in. Peter had just learned to ride a bike since he was getting too old for the carriage that his sister now only rode in. Peter walked down the drive way and got in his bike. Sometime is made me worry when he started riding because he tended to wobble around but then soon took balance. Jon and I peddled down the drive way after Peter.