Chapter8

Lpov: I ordered cookies and cream with two scoops and Steven with one . Dam I feel fat but oh well yolo . Then I started blushing . Then the guy said it will be $7.08 . I was about to reach for $10 when Steven gave the guy $10 . "Steven it's okay I'll pa-" he cut me of and Noded . And we then say I'm a table . "Here " I say as I hand him $10 . "No boo that's not right , the man always gatta pay for the lady plz boo no " he says as he smiles . "Ugh fine but next time my treat "I say . "So Steven tell me about yourself what do u like to do " I say . "Well I like to skate and ig I'm kinda known on social media and I have my own brand and I have my scummy fam" he says . I just looked at him weirdly when he said scummys . Mmh wonder what that is and how they his fam ? . "Dam Steven that's really good I'm happy for you & what's scummys lol ?" I say . "Well there my supporters / fans " he says as he smiles . Oh wait I looked at him closely and went on my phone and remembered I got a pic of him that Ashley sent me . I looked at the picture and yeah he looks familiar to This kid . "Hey Steven is this you ?" I say as I show him the picture . He just starts laughing . "Yo tbh to the scumbag days " he says as he keeps laughing . I was still confused now with scumbag days ? "Lol boo yes that was me they used to call my babyscumbag and I was ratchet asf witch I still am " he says as he smiles. "Oh yeah now I see lol ur Steven Fernandez that guy with the honey brand and ur scummy fans , lol one of my bestfriend's is your biggest fan" I say as I smile . Steven just starts staring at me . I lowkey felt like I had something on my face . "Hey Steven why do u keep looking at me ? , do I have something on my face ?" I say as I get red . Dam what if I do that's hella embarrassing . "Because your beautiful lex " he says . Aww omg that's the most cheesy and cutest thing any guy has ever told me . I just begin to blush like crazy . After that I got a phone call . I answered it and it was my mom .
*on phone convo *
Mom: where are u Lexi !?
Me: oh sorry I was skating and I came for icecream
Mom:oh well sweety come home already it's getting late and you don't know what kind of people are on the streets these days
Me : okay mom I'm on my way bye
*end of call*
Spov: Lexi and me have been talking and tbh she's so chill and amazing . I think I might like her .. no love her she is just so beautiful she's like an angle . "Earth to Steven " Lexi said . "Hu?" I say as I snap out of my thoughts . She then started laughing . Aww her laugh is cute . "Steven I have to go home my mom called me to go home already ". She says . "Oh okay I'll walk you " I say . "It's okay Steven lol u don't have to do that " Lexi says . "No but I want to , I can't let anything and happen to u so nope I'm walking you home " is say . "Aww lol okay then " she says . We then started walking .
Lpov : I think I like Steven he's just so cute and his eyes and hair and omg his laugh and smile dam it melts me . Oh no I can't be liking him already I mean we just met . But ugh he's just so cute 😍. But ugh idk if he likes me back naw I don't think so I'm uglya nd plus he probebly has a gf . So as we were walking it was kinda akward. "So.." Steven said . "So.." I said . "Hey can I ask u something ?" He says "yeah sure go for it " I Say . "Well what made you move out here in Compton? He says . "Oh it's because my mom and and dad well there always on business trips , and well ig there paying them more here and we'll yeah " I say kinda sad looking down in the floor ."Aww boo why are u sad did I say something I wasn't supposed to " he says getting my chin up and standing in front of me  and stops me . "It's just I never really see them and well I have my sister but I never see her either I sometimes just feel alone and empty " i say . "It's okay boo your not alone anymore you have me and I promise I will always be here for you no matter what " Steven says as he pulls me in for a hug . Aww man this is the sweetest shit any guy has said to me . Man his hugs are life . Omg I think I like Steven 😻🙈. We then pulled away . "Thank you Steven that really means a lot to me " I say as I smile . He smiles back and with that we walked in scilence but it wasn't akward anymore it was peaceful . We then got to my house . "Well thanks Steven so much for the icecream and for your words it meant a lot " I say as I smile . "Anytime boo , and can I get your number ?" He says . We then exchange numbers and he puts himself as "sexy hubby😏❤️" . Omg and I put myself on his phone "sexy boo 💖" . "Aha I was ganna but you as that, you read my mind sexy " he says . Omg did he just call me sexy ? Ahah Gaga I just blushed . "Well thank you Steven again and goodnight " I say . He pulls me in a hug again , Omg his hugs 😍😍. "Text ya when I get home sexy " he says . I just smile and I go inside . I then go up to my room and change into something comfy . I put on a long shirt and my huff socks . Then I get a text message and it's from Steven .
Sexy hubby😏❤️: hey sexy I just got home and I just wanted to tell you sweet dreams bbg don't let the begs bug bite you bc if they do Ima hit them with the chancla pinche flaco don't play . Lol this is so long 😂😏❤️❤️
Me: omg Steven 😂😂💗 goodnight to you to and they won't ! Lol cx 💛 sweet dreams
After that he didn't respond he probably fell asleep . I then started falling asleep in thought of today maybe today I felt it special because I met Steven 💖. I then fell asleep after that .