The best wedding to date for Amy and Rory

Amy was getting ready for her wedding AGAIN but in the TARDIS. Chelsea, Clara and River were the bridesmaid while the doctor was Rory's best man. Amy's family was here along with Rory's. Their friends were there as well. As soon as river and Clara finished on Amy it was Chelsea turn now. They all saw her looking at her dress. Clara said "Your turn now Chels." Chelsea hopped on to the chair. They started on her hair. Now let me say Clara is use to doing young girls hair because she looks after Angie. They put her hair into a bun. Then they done her make since she doesn't like loads of make up. So they give her natural look for make up. Chelsea got her dress off River when she went into the changing room and put her dress on. As soon as Chelsea got changed she heard Amy go out. Chelsea had trouble zipping up her dress she got there after three tries. She went out and said "How do I look?" Everyone turned around and said "You look stunning." "No I don't." There was a knock on the door. Jenny came in and said "You ready yet." "Yeah" Amy's dad came in he said " Wow you lot look stunning." Amy took her her fathers arm. The three bridesmaid went to the back of the line. The door opened everyone stood up they saw all of them walk down the aisle. Chelsea saw her dad standing there with his mouth open. She saw One Direction and Little Mix her favourite bands. She went where Madame Vastra was along with Jenny and Starx she was sitting next to Amy's mum and dad. She took a seat. It wasn't along ceremoney. Because her dad will end up taking a paddy.