Drama at the party:

Chelsea was sitting next to her Dad at the table with Rory on her other side. She looked around she saw 1Ds Harry Styles staring at her. She turned to dad and said "Dad why is Harry Styles looking at me like I've murdered someone." "I think he fancies you." "Get lost." She sees him talking to Zayn. Chelsea sees Amy staring at her. Chelsea says "What???!!" "You fancy Harry Styles" "No I don't" "I'll ask him out for you" " No Amy No." But it was too late. Chelsea puts her head on the table. She sees Harry following Amy "Hi you must be Chelsea" "Yeah. Sorry I have to go to the little girls room." "Okay" Harry says. Chelsea walks out the room. She heads to her room. She goes in and gets changed out of her all in one on. She gets into her bed and lays there looking up at her ceiling. There was a knock on the door. Chelsea got out of bed and hid under her bed with her dress. She saw her dads shoes along with Clara shoes. He said "One place you should always should look is under the bed" she felt him pull her out. "Get off from me" She screamed. "Chels look at me." Chelsea looked at her dad she had tears in her eyes. He said "Why did lie about going to the toilet?" "Because Amy asked Harry Styles out for me I told her not to." Chelsea broke down. The doctor held her as she cried. Clara stood there not knowing what to do. "Chels how about when we go to the party and we ignore Harry and Amy until you feel you can talk to them? Ehh" "Yeah" "Doctor can you go out while I help Chelsea get change" "Yeah I'll be outside." When he went out Chelsea and Clara looked for a good dress that Chelsea could wear. They found a knee length dress. She got a pair of converse and put them on her feet. As soon as she was finished they went out. When they reached the party they went inside they saw Amy and Rory dancing to the story of my life by One Direction. Chelsea went over to Amy and Rory she said "I'm sorry I walked off like that and snapped at you" "Its alright." Amy says she adds on "He does fancy you" I gave her a death stare. She said "Alright alright." Chelsea was standing with her dad. He said to her "What's the matter?" "Nothing." "There is. Chelsea what is it" Chelsea hesitated at first but said "I don't feel well whenever I'm around Harry." "You have a crush that's. I felt like that when I first met your mum." Her dad saw Amy mouthing to him "Tell Chelsea to come to the dancefloor. Ana, Freya, Bobbie, Paige, Jemma and Raquel are here" "Okay" He mouths back. "Chelsea you need to the dancefloor." She follows him. Ana, Freya, Bobbie, Paige, Jemma and Raquel step out and Chelsea ran over to them. She gave them all a hug. Amy and Rory came over with River, Clara and The Doctor following them. Amy said "You are going to the dance what you showed us at Christmas." "What dance" "The I wish it could be Christmas everyday." "Yes" All the girls replied in unison.The Doctor said to Chelsea "If you feel uncomfortable mouth it to me." As they followed the girls to were Amy and Rory were planning on dancing. As soon as they got there Amy said "Right as you all may know it isn't Christmas anymore BUT the doctors daughter Chelsea is dancing to 'I Wish It Could By Christmas everyday' by Wizzard. With her friends Ana, Freya, Raquel, Paige, Jemma and Bobbie." Everyone clapped. As soon as they began the dance Chelsea couldn't help but feel as if Harry's eyes are burning in.