Chapter 8

"So follow me!".He said.

''Are you sure? this will.....'' ''just trust me!".He said.

So I just follow him we went at one room when we enter I see the 4 boys they are no other one Naill, Zayn, Liam, and Louis.

''Hi!''.they all said.''hello!". I said and smile showing them my dimples.

''So guys! I need you help me escep!". He said.

''No! with that girl no it's too dangerous!". Louis yelled.

''but! why?". Harry ask.

'' do you know what is the king said?".Naill ask.

Harry pull me out the room.Then he carry me like a bridestyle.''close your eyes''. he said. I then close my eyes and I feel air blowing me hard.

''you can open it''. he said.

When I open it I saw a room and it's like this is my room.

'' your back!".he said. So this is my room but?!

''but how can you--- never mind but thank you''. I said.

Then he left me I enter my room I saw two men with a yellow T-shirt with a cup and black pants. the one man come closer to me then cover my mouth and push me at the wall. I feel so dizzzzzzy and I feel sleepy so I slept down at the floor.

_____________________®___________________®_____

So what do you think is this OK and the spelling just comment ok.  I need to sleep! bye and vote and follow me too!

~Ruffa