One Night Stand CH 1

The first thing you notice when you wake is you're not in your own bedroom. The second thing is you're naked and the third thing. Yes, well, the third thing is there is a man sleeping next to you. "What happened last night?" You think to yourself. Your mind had a block from the club you went with your best friend, (y/f/n). From what the situation is, it looks like you slept with them. You run your fingers though your (y/h/c) hair as you let out a sigh. Attention was drawn back down at the sleeping body next to you, who started to turn and face your direction. You recognize his face straight away, Pyrocynical!? You bite your tongue to stop yourself from screaming or crying or swearing. Even though you usually would feel excited to meet one of you idols you didn't particularly want to meet them this way nor did you have one night stands with anyone. Slowly getting out of bed you slipped on your clothing and gathered your things to leave his house.

*******

When you get to your apartment which luckily happened to be a few blocks away, you slump onto the couch letting out a long sigh. You burry your head in your hands and start arguing with yourself. "I never have one night stands!" "But Pyrocynical!" "You whore! You shouldn't ruin you chance of meeting Pyrocynical, you dumb girl!" "Damn it, (y/n)!" Suddenly your phone buzzed in your bag causing you to jump slightly. You rush to your bag and pick it up. You freeze, Oh shit what if you gave him your number! "Fuck" you mumble out loud. After a few minutes of arguing and debating with yourself, you finally look down at your phone and click on the message.
"Hey you were so wasted last night! Did you get home safe?" You let out a sigh of relief, it was your best friend (y/f/n). You didn't know how to tell her about you sleeping with Pyro. She was a fan of him like you were, she probably wouldn't believe you.
"Yeah I don't remember a thing but I woke up in someone's bed." You text back. There was another buzz a few seconds later.
"OMG come get a coffee with me! NOW!" She replied.
"The usual place?" You text back.
"Yes!" She replies
"See you soon." You text back and get up to get ready.

****

"Hey." You smile meeting (y/f/n) outside of the coffee shop.
"Hey (y/n)." She grins as she hugs you. You both walk into the shop and order your drinks then sit at your favorite spot of the little coffee shop. "So, (y/n), spill!" She says excitedly.
"You're not going to believe me if I told you." You reply as the waitress brings (y/f/n) her drink.
"Yours will be out shortly." The waitress smiles politely.
"Thank you." You smile back. You look at (y/f/n) sipping her favorite drink. "Where was I, oh yes, you won't believe me." You say again to her.
"(Y/n)!" She whines dramatically. The waitress breaks the conversation again as she sets down your drink.
"Thank you." You smile up at the girl. She smirks and walks off.
"Tell me!" Your friend exclaims.
"I don't know." You mumble.
"As long as it wasn't Pyrocynical, I would believe you." She jokes taking a big sip of her drink. You bow your head in shame and a small blush forms across your cheeks. She spits out her drink.
"What!" She yells causing a few people to glance over at you. "You did, didn't you?" Her eyes were wide. You avoid eye contact with her by cleaning up the mess she made on the table.
"Yes, I did." You sigh burying your head in your hands like you did earlier in your flat.
"Oh, (y/n), I'm sure you'll be fine. He probably doesn't remember last night." She says as she reaches across the table and patting your arm as a way to comfort you. You let out another sigh, and nod your head.
"You're right." You say coming to terms with what (y/f/n) said. "He probably doesn't remember anything." You smile and take a sip of your drink. You decide it was best to change the subject. "So what is your next idea for your YouTube channel?" You ask curiously. You never had your own YouTube channel but always helped (y/f/n) with making videos and occasionally were in them.
"I think I might do something different." She says in deep though. "I don't feel like making a makeup tutorial or a vlog or comedy skit." She says. You thought with her, she does like filthy frank, I hate everything and idubbbz.
"What YouTube content do you like?" You ask thinking she will come up with an idea relating to I hate everything.
"Oh! I got it, thanks for the idea." She smirks.
"What idea?" You furrow your eyebrows in confusion.
"I'm going to do a commentary." She smiles. Your jaw drops.
"C-commentary?" You ask. She nods.
"You can help me!" She exclaims. You let out a sigh and sip your drink.
"Ok." You say after a moment of silence. What could go wrong?
"I'll go home and write a few ideas and you can do the same." She says you nod in agreement.
"I'll see you tomorrow for filming?" You ask.
"Yea." She smiles. You talk for longer and finish your drinks. You both get up to leave, thanking the barista and waitress when you walk out. "See you, (y/n)." She smiles.
"Bye." You say hugging her.
"Remember I'm here for you no matter what." She says pulling out of the hug. You nod.
"Thank you." You reply walking in the direction to your apartment.

*****

Hey guys I hope you liked this! This is my first x reader so I hope it's not too bad. I'm sorry if my grammar is wrong, I try, I really do. Feed back is appreciated soooooooo don't be shy and tell me. Anyway till next time have a good week!