School

Tee's POV

I went upstairs and decided to get ready for school. I put on my uniform, makeup and I did my hair nicely. By the time I had done everything it was time to go. We all headed onto the mini bus and I sat down next to Johnny. "How was movie night?" He asked me smiling. "Good!" I smiled back at my brother as he put his headphones in his ears. I looked over at Carmen who was texting someone on her phone. She was sitting next to Bailey as she was late on the bus but I could tell that they kind of liked eachother. First we got to the Junior schools. Harry, Floss, Finn, Mo and the twins got off the bus. I waved them goodbye as everyone else just moaned. The next stop was our stop. Me, Carmen, Ryan, Bailey, Jody, Sasha and Tyler got off the bus leaving just Kazima and Johnny on the bus. They go to Collage courses as they are 17 and 18. Johnny will be leaving the house soon too join the army. Sure its his dream but I am still terrified of being alone without my brother. Me, Carmen, Bailey, Tyler and Unfortunatly Ryan are in the same classes. Whilst Sashas one year below us and Jody is three years below us. We are all in year ten whilst Sasha is in year nine and Jody is a year seven. We all look out for eachother though. Me and Carmen walk up to our normal croud when we all seperate. "Heya Carmen! Tee!" Rick smiles at us especially Carmen. Rick used to be a carekid till he found a foster family to live with. They adopted him but he's still good friends with us. He used to go out with Carmen until they decided they were better off just being mates. I think he still likes her though. "Hi Rick!" We say simulationasly as the rest of the gang realise we are here. Theres Jack, Brooke and Meghan. Jack is the hottest guy in school. I've had a crush on him forever and although people say he is a total player I don't believe them. Then theres Brooke, Ricks childhood best friend and Meghan mine and Carmens other beat friend. "Hiya Girls!" Jack winks at us and we wave at him. Suddenly Ryan and his gang push past us. He gives me an extra hard push and I fall to the floor. "Sorry Taylor!" He laughs at me. The rest of his gang continue laughing as Jack helps me up. Jack gives Ryan a death stare and the tension between them is very clear. "You okay Tee?"Jack asks me putting his arms around me. "Its fine!" I smile at him as we walk away from Ryan and his gang. The bell rings and we all go to form. We spread out across the back row of seats. Everyone else came and sat down and the teacher started groaning on about some assembily we had this afternoon. My first lesson was art without any of my friends she I mooched off to the over side of the building alone. I saw Ryan and Bailey outside the classroom laughing. Ryan paused when he saw me coming. "You alright Tee?" Bailey asked me smiling. I nodded my head as we entered the classroom together. Bailey sat down next to one of his football mates and I sat down on the only empty desk and the very back. Ryan sat down next to me and smirked at me. "Urgh!" I exclaimed quietly so the teacher didn't here me. "Come on Taylor... I ain't that bad babe!" He smirked at me and I punched him in the arm hard. He tried to laugh it off but I could tell it actually hurt him. We pretty much stayed in silence the whole lesson... I didn't really wanna talk to him...