050600

Why?

Why did you bring me into this world if you had very well known I wouldn't be strong enough to make it?

Why after bringing me here, do you just abandon me after promising you'll be by my side and protect me from anything.

Why do I see that you made all of us suffer in the long run? Caused me to grow hatred in my heart like it was farm that grew negative emotions?

I trusted nobody, then came the new protector, he also promised to be our shield

He failed.

He showed his true colors later on, and while his offspring was not as bad as him, this false guardian had lost all my trust.

How could I trust? How could I be open to somebody new?

What if all of them where secretly like them? The false guardians, self proclaimed heroes yet neither in the long run where anything close to being a hero.

What is a hero? What is a villain?

Is the villain truly bad?
Is the hero truly good?

We can only see the story from one perspective.

That's how it always was, that's how it'll always be.

People won't see their own mistakes yet complain about others mistakes near them.

The same can be said for the other person.

How am I any different? Can I truly survive in this world? There is so much evil, why? Why do they all stare with blank eyes? Why do they all walk around with false pride?

They scream, I scream too.

But the sound of all the screams synchronize and becomes silent as a result of this, and thus you can only see a screaming face, but you can't hear it's cries for help.

The two guardians failed to show me why I came here, and I am having a hard time here myself, can they be forgiven? Can I be forgiven? I wish, I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish upon a star, I could just find a way out.