Chapter one: Room trouble

After Serena agrees to go company Ash and the others . They went to a Pokemon center at the reception:(Serena has short hair and Ash, Clemont and Serena are both 16 and Bonnie is 11)

Ash went to the reception, while Bonnie, Clemont and Serena went to the toilet.

Ash: Good afternoon, I would like to have a room with 4 beds?

Receptionist: Sorry, but we don't have any rooms available for 4 persons. We do have a two rooms with 2 double bed, is that okay with you, sir?

Ash: Sure, we would take that.

Then after ash got the key, the Bonnie and Serena came back. But it seemed like Bonnie was afraid.

Ash: Bonnie, what's wrong? (ask worried)  

Bonnie: (Looks up) Hhhuh... oh nothing.(sights)

Serena: Bonnie i know you what's wrong you can tell me everything.(smiled)

But Bonnie didn't respond. Ash and Serena looked at each other. Thinking if Bonnie is okay.

Serena: Bonnie....

Bonnie : Leave me alone!!

Bonnie runs  crying ,when Clemont catch her.

Clemont: (Looks surprised)Bonnie... (sees Bonnie crying).. are you all right?

Bonnie: (hugs Clemont and digs her face in his chest)I clad your here!

Clemont looks ood at Bonnie, but  she doesn't see it. Ash and Serena runs to see what's going on.

Serena and Ash: Are you all right Bonnie?

Bonnie doesn't respond.

Clemont: Bonnie what is it?

Bonnie: .......I'm tired i want to go to bed.

Clemont nodded. Let's go.

Ash and Serena just followed them to their rooms.

Clemont: okay, Bonnie you go to sleep. Serena can yo tug her in?

Before Serena answers:

Bonnie: No!

Clemont: Why not are you not sleepy any more?

Bonnie: No, i want to sleep with you. Bonnie looks up and Clemont sees her crying face.

Clemont: Ash, is that okay with you?

Ash nodded: You go and care for Bonnie. I'm going with Serena to the other room.Good night.

Clemont: Thanks Ash, good night.

As Bonnie and Clemont went to there room Ash and Serena went searching to their room. And then found it.  When Ash opens the door.

Wait, Ash and me in a room alone !(Serena thought ) She starts blushing.

Ash: Serena are you okay?

Serena blushing even more.

Ash: Serena I think you should lay down.

When ash opens the door they saw only one double bed. 

We have to share a bed??!!( in Serena's head)That made Serena blushing even more then what she first was.

Ash takes Serena's hand and laid her down on the bed. Serena was now as red as a tomato. Ash remarked it and put his hand on her forehead. Serena skiped a heartbeat when Ash and Serena where looking in each others eyes.

Ash: Serena, are you okay? (Looks worried)

Serena: ...I...I..I'm fine... (Still blushing)

Ash: I'm getting you some water.

Ash went to the other room. When Ash was gone Serena started to calm down and her face went back to normal. Stay strong Serena (She toughs). Ash came in with a water. Serena takes a sip.

Ash: Are you okay? (worried waiting for an answer)

Serena: Ye..yeah..i'm fine.

Ash: You look better already. (Smiling at Serena)

Serena started to blush, but lucky for me Ash didn't saw it.

Ash starts looking across the seeing there is missing an other bed.

Ash: They forget to give us an other bed. Oh well i will sleep on the chair.

Serena starts looking at Ash.

Serena: No! you take the bed , you have a battle tomorrow, you should sleep well. I sleep on the chair. 

Already taking some pillows. But Ash stops her and shakes his head.

Serena: Butt...but..

Ash: You should go and sleep, i will be fine. I promise

Serena nodded but still looking worried.

Ash takes a blanket and the pillows of Serena's hands and set the pillow and blanket on the chair.

Serena: Good... night...(Serena falls a sleep)

Ash:  Good night, ahw.. she looks cute when she sleep. 

Ash mummed that last part. But Serena was already in a deep sleep