Chapter One - Getting Ready for Christmas

As the cold season approached, the snow filled the streets of California with joy, magic and low temperatures. So the employees from the Park are getting ready for Christmas. Benson and the crew are decorating the Park for the holidays, hopefully that they will get more people to come in that place. Mordecai and Rigby, had to clean the Park's fountain, but like every time, they slack off and risk to lose their jobs, only by starting to throw snowballs in eachother like little kids. While Muscle Man and High-Five Ghost try to put the Christmas lights in the tall trees of the Park, Benson and Pops make some hot chocolate for the co-workers and Skips fixes some cables in the center of the Park, so the lights from the trees will work when the Christmas eve will come, and they will turn them on.
In the same time, Margaret and Eileen, are overcrowded because of the cold season that brings lots of people to the Coffee Shops for hot chocolate or tea.
Everything was like every year... But since this is the first Christmas at the Park for Mordecai and Rigby, something messed up has to happen .
As the two slackers were in the middle of a civil snowball war, Benson comes and yells at them, like every time:
   Benson: "Get back to work!"
   Rigby: "Aw, man!"
   Mordecai: "Don't worry, in the Christmas we'll have real fuuun!!"
   Mordecai and Rigby: "OHHHHHH!"
As the evening approaches, big snowflakes start falling from the pale sky.
Mordecai and Rigby try to catch them with their mouth, remembering their young years, while Benson starts handing the hot chocolate to the crew.
And this is how our regular adventure starts...