Lilith

After Lilith,Lucas and Emma went out to celebrate, which Lilith didn't want emma coming at all it's not like she helped at all with defeating the cyclops she just sat there and watched. Lilith secretly thought that Emma wanted her to die. Lilith started to notice that Emma had a crush on Lucas she practically gives it away. Lilith said to Emma,                                                                                           "you know maybe you should close your mouth when your looking at him it will make it a little less obvious that you like him. Your welcome." Lilith gave Emma no chance to respond because by the time she could talk Lilith was gone. Lucas met up with Lilith a little while after she had talked to Emma and asked " Do you know what Emma is so upset about she ran away pissed I mean she had fire in her eyes."                                                                                                                                " No not at all maybe she got bored or someone here insulted her, oh well. Lucas started laughing and we hung out for a while and then we headed back to the school because, tomorrow we would be heading out on our quest.                                                                                     

      I met up with some of my new friends at the school to say goodbye and that they would definitely be hearing about me on the news I said and I quote " Hero saved us all by fighting the biggest monster we have ever seen..." I then whispered " Also known as Emma." My friends started laughing but then I said guys even though I hate her I respect her we really need her help on this quest. My friends then patted me on the back and my friend Liam said to me,                               " Lilith your a great person you better come back in one piece or i'll blame the horrible monster." I laughed and then Liam was gone and I had to go meat up with Lucas and Emma.

       In about an hour we were all packed and ready to go on the quest, everything was going as good as it could be as a demigod until,                                                                                                                              " You know what Lilith at least i'm not an ignorant bitch like you.                                                                  " Thanks Emma that's such a nice complement now can we go and look for this bow before we all die?"                                                                                                                                                                                      " Whatever you whore." Lucas walked up and had no clue what had been happening between me and Emma so I just kept it that way. We started to leave the school at around 9:00am me and Lucas were both still exhausted from the night before, our energy was low from using our powers it took a lot out of me summoning a storm that big in the beginning I almost passed out right after but I held it together I couldn't show weakness around Emma or she would criticize me even more. When we were about two hours into the drive I saw a huge bolder coming towards the car. I struck it down with a lighting bolt but that was not the end more and more started flying towards the car only seconds apart from each other each one a little bigger then the one before it. It was then that I realized being a kid of the two most powerful gods with another kid of one of the most powerful gods didn't give us more time to rest because, we would be dealing with monsters left and right from now on. 

      I kept on knocking the boulders out of the sky until I couldn't take it anymore I was to week if I keep going something could go horribly wrong on my part. When Lilith stopped knocking the boulders out of the sky Lucas chimed in and started throwing fire balls at them trying to get them out of the way to see what we were dealing with, but there were to many coming towards us. Then I blacked out not knowing what would happen next.