PROLOGUE

Beige,during her highschool life...
(On the Multimedia)

____________________________________

I get whatever I want,where and when I want it... I have everything,I'm PERFECT.
Why?????
Simple:I'm beautiful,cool,rich,intelligent,talented,hot,I got hundreds and thousands of freinds,I have many suitors and above all I have the most supportive parents anyone could ask for.....How happy my life goes...... UNTIL dumating ang lalaking kinaiinisan ko to the highest degree....... He's smart,handsome,tall,talended,many girls are head over heels for him and his "ALMOST PERFECT" if only his parents were still alive........ Isa sa ayaw ko sa kanya is that he loves being independent and very thrifty imagine!!!! Ang isang "PERFECT" na katulad ko,mag kakagusto sa isang Drew Santiago na "ALMOST PERFECT'lang'"....
Weird.....and to think that he was supposed to be my Fiancé... SUPPOSED TO BE..... I can't think of a way to get rid of him... UNTIL,dumating ang araw na pag sisihan ko.. My 18th birthday party...
He asked my hand for marriage but I dumped him infront of the guests and I was dumb enough to make him promise not to ever dare show his face to me...EVER AGAIN... and he really did..
Two weeks after graduation my parents died due to a car accident... At dahil sa mga utang nila,I decided to sell all our companies and even our mansion..... Wala ng natira sakin except for a two storey condo and a hunded million peso money in a bank account, i know having that amount of money is too much, but I also know na kulang parin ito..... So i decided to be independent on my own.... I began to live simple at kinalimutan ko na rin ang lahat na nangyari before,even ang pagiging "PERFECT" ko......

8 yrs. after...
I was hired by a new constracted company owned by a rich,actor,merchant named Mr. Andrew James VillaNoel Santiago.... After almost a month na pagtatrabaho as a company endorser I easily got promoted as the pesonal secretary of Mr. Andrew James VillaNoel Santiago,only to find out na yong taong pinawalang halaga ko 8 yrs. ago,ay yung taong magiging alalay nalang ako ngayon... Hulaan niyo: si Mr. Andrew James VillaNoel Santiago at yung good for nothing manliligaw ko noon na si Drew Santiago ay iisa... WHAT WILL I DO NOW?

What if,I'll have feelings for him?

What if,He already moved on?

What if,Mahal niya parin ako?

What if,May pag asa pa pala ako?

What if,My past will collide with my present and ruin my future?

What will I choose,
The Past,My Present or My Dream Future?

Pero,pano kung I have to let go of "THE PAST",live "THE PRESENT" and think of "THE FUTURE"
Makakaya ko kaya?o kakayanin ko?