Chapter one

Jamie's Pov

I'm not that average girl everyone thinks I am. Everything in my life seems to be a mess, nothing seems to go to plan and I always seem to be the one hurt or the one who hurts others.

My name is Jamie Williams, I'm 18 years old and I'm a YouTube. I'm not very famous right now, I mean I only just started and I'm still working on making my videos better. (I only have like 20 viewers). The only family i have left is my twenty two year old sister Scarlet who has been there through everything in my life. Our parents and our little baby brother Tommy got into this car crash three years ago, because of this crazy drunk driver, and the police never caught this guys so he is still out there somewhere. 

"Jamie are you ready? We need to go" My sister Scarlet screamed from downstairs.

"Yes" I yelled back as I grabbed my bag and vlogging camera before heading out of my room and running down the stairs.

"lets go" I said to scarlet grabbing an apple and starting up my vlogging camera.

"morning guys, hope your all doing amazing today. This morning my sister and I are going to head out shopping before we are going to be heading over to the movies, so I thought I would bring you guys along today. We about to head off so ill talk to you beautiful's later." I said shutting my camera off and jumping in the car.

"Alright where to first" Scarlet asks as she pulls out and I turn the music on.

"lets head to top shop first, and some other shops around that area, then i say we go to lunch before we head off to the movies" i say giving scarlet an idea. 

"sounds like a plan" Scarlet says getting excited. 

Joe's POV

"Morning guys, today is not a very interesting day for you guys. IM going to head to a meeting now and then Zoe is coming to London for a little bit so e are going to meet first for lunch. So I'm going to head of now and ill get back to you guys soon." I said as I headed out the shutting my camera. I hoped into my car and started driving. I was so tired that I was struggling to focus on what I was doing. Everything started to go really blurry for some reason and I didn't notice that it was a red light and so I just kept driving but next thing I know I hear a scream and everything goes black.

Jamie's Pov

As we were driving down the road and Scarlet and I were singing along to the Christmas songs on the radio. As we were driving we saw this car not stop through a read light and I knew it was going to hit us.

"Scarlet stop or we are going to get hit" I screamed at her but I was fast enough and next thing I know I feel my body jerk up and a sudden felling of pain through my stomach and I let out a scream of pain.

"Jamie are you okay" I hear as everything goes dark. 

******************************************************

Hey guys, 

Hope this chapter isn't too short for your liking. Im trying too start fresh and so i hope you all enjoy this chapter and if you have any ideas or help for this story, defiantly contact me and ill try and fit it into the story, with of course saying it was your idea. 

Love you all 

SH