Chapter Three

Jamie's Pov

Where am I? I'm so confused but suddenly I hear a door open and someone walks in but I decide not to open my eyes and just see what happens. The next thing I know I feel my hand be grabbed but I can't recognize the hand, but I can tell the person who is holding my hand is crying because they are shaking.

"I know your not going to hear me, and you don't know who I am, but I am so so so sorry, I didn't mean for any of this to happen, I didn't mean for you to be laying here, clinging on for dear life just to stay alive. I hope I get to apology's in person but If not I am deeply and truly sorry." The voice says, and I instantly realized it wasn't someone I knew. They started crying even more.

"Joe its time for you to leave and go back too your room now" Joe, his name is Joe.

"no I cant leave her" Joe says, and I feel a pull on my hand which sends pain up my arm but I have no energy to fight back or scream out in pain. I feel the hand let go and my hand is instantly cold.

"I'm so sorry" is the last thing I hear again before I'm out cold again.

A week later

Joe's Pov:

Its been a whole week and I have finally been able to leave the hospital bt that doesn't mean I've left fully, I still come in everyday to see her and make sure she is okay, but everyday it seems to just get worse and worse. I don't even know her, I know nothing about her and yet I feel this real connection with her that I cant explain.

"sir your going to have to leave, visiting hours are over now, sorry" a nurse says as she walks into the room with a sad look on her face. All the nurses know what happened and they hate sending me out but they have to if they want to keep their job.

"Thanks Nurse Sam, ill just collect my stuff and be out in a second." I say to Sam, She nods her head and walks out. I grabbed my phone and as I touched her hand,your breathing stops and she goes in to shock.

"NURSE!!!! NURSE!!!!" I screamed. I was soon pushed aside by nurses and doctors. As I tried to get to her I get pulled aside by nurse Sam.

 "I'm sorry Joe but your going to have to leave" she says to me. I look back at the poor girl in the bed and just fall to the ground in the middle of the room crying. Eventually I get myself up, hug Sam a thank you and walk out of the room, still with tears running down my eyes. People would look at you with sorrow and sadness, like they were sorry for you and it just killed me more and more inside and so I ran out of the hospital because I just couldn't cope with the looks and stares anymore. I hoped in my car and just cried and I don't understand why, I mean I don't know her and I just so upset about everything, like I was supposed to help her, save her and I couldn't do that, and if she dies she will never I was their with her everyday, I sat their with her sisters some days. 

I finally started the car up and got on the road. It wasn't much of a drive to my apartment and once I got there I just decided to hope straight into bed because I was so tired from everything that happened today and also because you know it was already midnight, I mean I don't even know where the night went but I didn't feel hungry and I haven't felt hungry and haven't eaten since all of this has happened. Anyway I hoped into bed, not checking my phone and just went straight to sleep just to distract myself.

 ***************************************

I'm sorry its so short but I have been so busy and I realized I needed to get at least something out so I thought; a short chapter is better then nothing. So I'm very sorry but I'm also having a lot of writers block and would love a little help if possible just enough to get this story up and going again. Im on school holidays now and so ill have a lot more time and ill make myself a schedual and everything, so I may post once or twice a week and that will either be one to four chapters a week which will hopefully be good but im sorry if that doesn't work out. Anyway hope you liked this chapter anyway.

Love ya xx