Hunger games Part 2!

Magnus

"We should cover up the entrance, no?" Alex asked, all i did was nod. Slowly, he climbed off of me. I stood up, still flustered, we covered the entrance in leaves and bark. Trying our best to make it like part of the forest. Once we finished i rolled out the sleeping bag that came in the pack that i grabbed. I snuggled into, only to find Alex watching me intently.

"What? D-did I do something wrong?" I questioned, he only smirked.

"No, no. my pack that i stole didn't have a sleeping bag. So..I was wondering...." He rubbed the back of his neck. I pondered this for a minute, Do i want him to sleep with me? I mean..Yeah he's cute, but to sleep with him? I don't know...Finally i came to a decision.

"Yeah, come here...You can sleep with me.." I felt my face heat up, Alex came over, slipping off his shoes. Slowly, he crawled in the sleeping bag beside me. Next thing i knew, a small kitten was curled up beside me. Tucked against my waist, he was so soft and cuddly. His purrs tickling me a bit. I sighed, drifting off into a light sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I know this was short, this one shot will be many parts! I have been in a writers block lately so yeah..Here's a short part of the Hunger games one shot! <3