re: 5

The sun had climbed up the sky pretty high, illuminating the world beneath it with its utter radiance. A few hours had passed since school started and most students (especially the delinquents) had grown restless and were in need of some actions.

Ayato stared boredly into the screen of his phone he held beneath the desk, scanning his eyes through the app whilst wishing for some kind of entertainment.

He flinched when his phone vibrated, a notification appearing and it read, 七海 🌙 liked your Retweet.

The redhead narrowed his eyes, clicking on it to see that it was a post from the Bungou Stray Dogs official account. He tapped Messages again, clicking on the most recent chat before typing the girl a text.

アヤト
playing ur phone in class eh

The ravenette widened her eyes at the sudden notification though soon pulled a smirk. She turned around and faced the transfer student with a smirk on his face before texting him back.

七海 🌙
i should say the same for u lol
and we'll get detention together again if we're caught

アヤト
wanna try?

七海 🌙
is that a challenge?

アヤト
i wonder

七海 🌙
hoho

"Nanami, please read the text."

"Huh?" She was startled and accidentally blurted out a huh, causing the redhead behind to face palm. Nanami looked at the teacher for a second before completely processing what he had just said. "Oh, okay." She stood and picked the textbook up, shoving her manga and phone into the drawer of her desk.

"Alright, stop." The teacher cut her words, "Mizumiya, please continue it."

"Yes, sir." He eagerly stood up and continued where she had left off.

Nanami breathed in relief and placed the manga in its original position, which was her laps.

アヤト
he got u there

She smiled at the message he had sent her two minutes ago, repeatedly tapping on the screen as she typed a reply.

七海 🌙
that was good for some heart excercise
HAHA

アヤト
youre not funny

七海 🌙
who said i was

The period ended with a ring of the bell. After the teacher excused himself and the 10 minutes break started, everyone released a sigh of relief and stood up from their seats.

"Ah, damn it. My battery's at 45 percent." Nanami mumbled under her breathe, locking the screen before placing it in her bag. That was it for her adventure at her phone today, she should save the battery.

The ravenette stood up to ease the pain in her butt and as she did, she felt someone standing by her side. She cocked her head to the side, eyes meeting Ayato's plain face. "Oh, hi." She greeted with a smile.