Titanic

Dinah: Mayday Mayday!!!

Normani: What's going on?

Dinah: The ship is sinking!

Ally: What ship?

Dinah: CAMRENNNN!

Normani: I mean, you're the captain. You should do something about it...

Lauren: Don't do it Camz, please...

Camila: Stay back! Don't come any closer!

Lauren: Come on, just give me your hand. I'll pull you back over..

Camila: No, stay where you are! I mean it! I'll let go!

Lauren: No you won't.

Camila: What do you mean, " No you won't "? Don't presume to tell me what I will and will not do, you maniac!

Lauren: Well, you would've done it already.

Camila: You're distracting me! Go away!

Lauren: I can't. I'm involved now. If you let go, I'm gonna have to jump after you

Camila: Don't be absurd, Lauren. You have a girlfriend to take care of.

Lauren: Just get down, and let's talk this through..

Camila: There's nothing to talk about! You love Lucy, Lauren. You love her and that is killing me

Ally: Mija, please get down..oh my god

Camila: No, Ally! Stay away! I'm ending my pain today!

Lauren: Camz please...

Camila: Don't call me that! I hate it now!

Lauren: Lucy and I are just friends...please, get down

Camila: Friends? Ha. You mean to say, friends with benefits?! Everyone knows you and Lucy are a thing now!

Lauren: Just because a photo of me kissing her was leaked doesn't mean anything...

Camila: Oh, it does mean a lot Lauren! What if a picture of us kissing was leaked to the public? Would you say the same thing?! Or would you deny camren like you always do?! You betrayed me, Lauren. You wanted to keep our relationship as " our little secret" but you only wanted to keep it hidden because you didn't want Lucy to know about us. And silly me, I just came to realize that!

Dinah: Guys think about the good times. From bootcamp where you two became a thing. From the kisses you guys exchanged before we headed to the stage. Please don't let camren die.

Camila: Dinah, that's over! Camren is done.

Lauren: Baby, I've only loved you. I am whipped, head over heels in love with you.

Ally: I feel like crying...

Camila: Those words won't buy me Lauren. If you really loved me, you should have let the whole fandom, no, the whole world know how devoted you are with me. But is done. I've hidden our love for so long, and now seeing you with Lucy is giving me a reason to jump and end this. Forever.

Normani: Ugh, gurl, if you gonna jump, then jump.  If you ain't gonna jump, then shut yo mouth with your cliche love quotes and get down.

Camila: I am jumping!

Normani: Then what are you waiting for

Lauren: Camz, don't. The photo where I'm kissing Lucy was all to get you jealous..

Camila: What do you mean?

Lauren: You and Shawn...is crazy how jealous I get whenever I see you with him.

Camila: He is my friend, Lauren...

Lauren: And Lucy is my friend....

Camila: So, you only did that because you're jealous of him?

Lauren: Pretty much...

Camila: You're so silly baby! Oh my god haha

Lauren: Get down and kiss me

Normani: Seriously? Bitch, I wanted to see something tragic! This right here was the most romance cliche movie of all time. This doesn't even  deserve a 1% on rotten tomatoes.

Dinah: Normani....

Normani: Yeah?

Dinah: She wants Camila bah Felicia!