A Love Note

I learn more about love every day, you've taught me everything. Love is when you put up with all my quirks and problems. Love is when you fight to make things right, when you put my needs or wants before your own even when it doesn't make sense to.   Love is when you go out of your way to better life for the both of us. Love is also the moments I share curled up to you, with my palm against yours. What I love about you is the way you love. What I love about you is your smile, so innocent, so joyful, so caring, and just looking to have a good time. Your makeup is nice, but your true beauty shows through when it's just you being yourself. Your eyes and the way you see the world are the greatest things about you. When I look into your eyes it helps me see that everything is going to be alright, scratch that, better than alright. Your hands give me a reason to hold on, when life drags me down. The rest of my life is so frazzled and you're the only thing that's put together. I wish I had a bigger heart because there is so much to love about you. You're strong and stable, but I'll tell you right now that when you aren't, I'll keep you safe. You give more than you should, just know I will make sacrifices for you any and everyday. I may get angry and frustrated but I promise to own all of my own mistakes. I promise to fight to keep you and I'll give you the choice to stay with me or to stay with me. You can e who you want to be, change how you want to change, you're allowed to not be one hundred percent all the time. I get it, even angels have to deal with devils. You're my best friend, my best family, my best sense of style, you are my everything, you are the best. Thank you for your patience while I learn how to love you the best I can. Let me love you, I won't ever let go. Love you my Love.

-Bryson