5 days before halloween

Kaesi's pov:
Hey! So I'll get you guys caught up soooo Jazmyn and Justin are dating now we all went to Taco Bell and then home but Jazmyn and Justin went to the mall so today dom and I are going to the mall."Ok Kaesi you ready to go?" Dom said grabbing the keys. "Yea.... yes let's ...... go...." I say trying to hide the blush on my cheeks. So I have had a crush on dom for the longest time if you didn't already know. I pick up my purse and put my makeup, charger, wallet, and phone in it. When we got in the car I started putting my makeup on. "You shouldn't wear that stuff." Dom says taking my makeup. "Why not" I say taking it back and putting it in my purse. "Because your to beautiful" he says now looking at the road. ".....thank......you......"I say blushing "your really cute when your happy." He says. "T-thank y-you." I say smiling like a lunatic. We finally get to the mall and get out. "When your done we can meet at the entrance ok?" He says looking at the mall. "Yeah I'll meet you here..."I say walking towards the chocolate store. "You really like chocolate don't you." He says laughing. "Shut up.." I say giggling. "Ok I'll meet you back here later text me when your ready to leave." He says. "Ok" I say. First I go to the chocolate store and get some chocolate flowers. Next I go to the shoe store. When I walk in I see dom shopping in the Nike section. I go look for some high heels. But instead I find some clear hightops. I looked at the price and picked the shoes up. I went to the cashier to pay for the high tops. Dom was in front of me and when he got done I payed for my shoes. "What store are you going to next?" Dom says "oh I don't know yet." I say trying to catch my breath. "Oh ok." He says I walk to the clothing store and look in the dress section. I pick out two dresses one is a pearl blue prom dress the other is a teal professional dress. I finally go to the Halloween store and get a zombie bride costume. When I met up with dom he had a zombie groom costume. I started laughing and said" I guess we're a couple then?" "Haha yea I guess so." He says taking me to the car. When we got home I put everything away and said goodnight to everyone and went to sleep.