Quotes #1

"When the world tells you to lie down and die, should you?"-Mahiru Hiragi (Seraph of the End: Guren Ichinose: Catastrophe at Sixteen vol. 3) (Light Novel)

"Family takes care of family."-Shinoa Squad motto (Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign vol. 5 and season 2 of the anime)

"Let's go home."-Hideyoshi Nagachika (Tokyo Ghoul: Root A (manga and anime))

"I'll always be there like a wall you need to climb over. Even if it means being hated. That's what big brother's are for."-Itachi Uchiha (Naruto vol. 43 and anime)

"You used to be so big..."America (Hetalia: Axis Powers)

"All your work is worthless unless you believe in yourself."-Might Guy (Naruto)

"Just because someone in your family betrays you...Does that mean you betray them back? I don't think it works that way."-Yuichiro Hyakuya/Amane (Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign vol. 6)

Hello, I'm Red Thunder (Mei Rin), one of the writers on Europe's Unity. I love anime/manga quotes...It has taught some very valuable lessons. If I got any quotes wrong, please correct me. Also, if you want quotes from a specific series, just tell me. Since I'm in high school, I'm quite busy but I'll try my best to update. Thank you! Sayonara!

(Anyway, this book is just to share my appreciation of quotes, that's all :))