CHAPTER 5 PREPARING NIALL

Chapter 5 PREPARING NIALL

NIALL POV (THE NIGHT BEFORE NAILL IS PUT TO SLEEP)

For the last like six days I have been able to drink only four times and only had a slice of bread twice. I am hungry and thirsty like never before. What the fuck did I do to deserve this. I have not sleep in three days I think its been. I just want to go home. I miss the boys I miss my mum dad and greg and the rest of my family. Fuck I even miss the pops and the crazy fans.

I haven’t been move since the day I been here. I smell awfully I haven’t been able to use the toilet. God please get me out of here. Tears stroll down my face. I am filthy and dirty I am starting to hope the boys don’t find me I don’t want them to see me like this. I already have a feeling that I not getting out of here by walking out. Something is up I can just feel it. I hear footsteps coming to the door they stop I hear jiggling of keys then I hear the door unlocking and the man who kidnapped me walk in.

He walks over to me and place a hand on my left knee. He starts to rub it then slow move it towards my crotch.

Please don’t please I am begging you please don’t rape me he smirks at me bring his hand right on top of my crotch grabbing me through my pants. I’ll do whatever I please you are my property as of right know. Letting out a laugh as he squeezes me, I whimper as tears fall down my face. All I can think about is that I am about to lose my man virginity to this man and what STD I am going to get from him. I have heard him having sex with several different people throughout my stay here. For the first time I have been here I fear for my life. But for now Niall let’s clean you up. He takes his hand of my crotch and starts pulling the bed out of the room. This is the first time in six days that I was moved.

He wheeled me into the other room where the other guy that kidnaped me is. I take a look around the new room. All I see is a bathtub. Are they actually finally going to let me shower. I look up to him and he smiles as he sees me. Then he speaks to me with authority in his voice you’re going to behave Horan arnt you. No running or trying to escape. Luke please free him from the bed.

The guy named Luke unties my wrist I wouldn’t even be able to run if I wanted to I have no energy what so ever. As the man talks to me I fight off sleep I am so tired. With no sleep food or water for six day it tough on a guy you know.

Luke pulls me up to a standing position I fall due to lack of energy. Luke catches me just before my face hits the floor. That was a close one hun Luke? Luke shakes his head in agreement. Strip Horan now. I look up with a plea I’m just too weak I have no energy. Fine then I’ll take your clothes of but there will be a small punishment Horan. He rips of my shirt the pulls my pants and boxers off in on swoop. He forces me into the large bath tub. I feel so insecure right now with my body. I just hope this bath or whatever it is will be over soon.

The next thing happen so quick he push me underwater I start thrashing around trying to break free. My lungs feel like they’re about to explode. I feel myself fading. This is how I am going to die naked in a tub. God please just have them put my clothes on my body before the send me away. I love you Liam, Harry, Zayn, Louis, Mum, Dad, Greg, Paul, Simon, fans, and everyone else I love . Its getting so hard to hang on. I need to breathe it hurts to much.

Come on Niall

You can do this

Keep fighting

You got to fight for the boys

Your family

Your fans

I keep thrashing trying to break back to the surface.