Chapter 6

Jungkook awoke, opening his eyes slowly. The rays of daylight stung his eyes, making it difficult to see for him. When he had adjusted, he saw Taehyung sleeping under the covers, reminding him of what happened the the other night letting him blush a rosy colour.

" What are you smiling about? " Taehyung questioned Jungkook.

Jungkook jumped a little. He was startled by his sudden voice because he thought Tae was still sleeping, but he had just woken up.

" I thought you were asleep. " Jungkook turned away from the boy.

" I was. And I was dreaming of you. " Taehyung told Jungkook with his face still buried in the white pillow.

Jungkook was still blushing. He couldn't make up his mind on what to say. His mind was instantly flooded with thoughts which he became overwhelmed by. Jungkook felt a hand on his shoulder and his mind became blank. He forgot about all of them just by the touch of his fingertips.

" Jungkook, are you ok? " Taehyung asked in a concerned tone. He didn't know what Jungkook was thinking, so he didn't know how to react.

Jungkook turned to Taehyung and smiled reassuringly to let Tae know that he definitely was ok. Jungkook did want to express his feelings to him, but was unaware of how he could do it.

" You're mine now. "

Those words flashed in Jungkook's mind. No doubt that he was Taehyung's.

Taehyung moved closer to Jungkook, still lost in his thoughts, and embraced him.

Jungkook's thoughts were as if they disappeared. Or that he forgot about them again. Taehyung did love Jungkook, not in the way of others, but a different love.