Chapter 10

How am supposed to fucking fix this?

Taehyung thought to himself. He reflected it over and over again which he had now frustrated himslef but he gripped the steering wheel to contain it.

-

By the time that he reached his home, the day had already been swallowed by nightfall, and the moon as the single light in the sky. No stars, just the plain blank moon staring back at him.

Taehyung walked up his cobblestone steps, unlocked the door and swung it open revealing the boy on the couch. Jungkook.

" How did you get in? " Taehyung asked without making eye contact with the boy in front of him.

" You have a spare key under the welcome mat. " Jungkook crossed his arms.

" Since when did I tell you that? " Taehyung snapped.

" When I first moved in." Jungkook responded, frightened by Taehyung's sudden behavior.

Yes Jungkook was right, he did have a spare key under the welcome mat, but he didn't recall any of it.

" Well im going to go to sleep. "

Taehyung began to walk away, but Jungkook grabbed his arm.

" Why are you being like this? "

" Its nothing. Nothing's going on. Im fine." Tae said calmly.

" No you're not. Is this because of our parents? We can still be together.. "
Jungkook burried his face into Tae's shoulder.

" We can't. That would be wrong. "

" Yes we can! We're not blood related. "
Jungkook sniffed.

" But still! You said that you care about your mom's happiness more than your own right?! " Taehyung shouted shoving Jungkook away and raced up the stairs leaving Jungkook there. In tears.

He did it. Taehyung raged out on Jungkook. The one that was innocent.

Taehyung collapsed on his bed and buried his face in his pillows. He could still hear Jungkook crying. He tried to sleep, but it didn't work. How was he supposed to sleep after doing this? Many thoughts fogged his mind making it even more difficult to sleep for him, so he lay awake looking up at the white ceiling listening to the cries of Jungkook.

9:00

Jungkook was still crying, and still, Taehyung couldn't sleep.
All of a sudden the sound of weeping stopped and was replaced by the sound of someone walking up the stairs and through the hallway's squeaky wooden planked floors. Soon after it was followed by the sound of a door opening and shortly closing after. Then finally followed by silence.

But still he couldn't sleep. Yes it was completely silent, but the thoughts of hurting Jungkook prevented him from sleeping plus the other problem besides the one he was mostly thinking about at that moment.

Jungkook was also awake. But he only sat on his bed in his darkened room with his arms folded on top of his knees. His eyes were red and swollen from the all of the tears that disappeared from his eyes, down his cheek.

-

After several minutes, Taehyung arose from his bed and slowly walked to Jungkook's room slightly opening the door, then fully open. There sat Jungkook, his arms still folded the same way. He didn't bother to look up.

" Jungkook. Im sorry. "

Even though Tae apologized, there was no answer.

" Jungkook, I was wrong. " Tae admitted.

Still, no response.

" Jungkook? " Taehyung approached the boy slowly, his fingers almost touching his shoulder.

" Leave me alone. " Finally, he spoke. His head turned to face Tae.

" Why? " Taehyung asked as his hand was placed on the boy's shoulder only to be smacked away.

" Didn't you say that we shouldn't be together? " Jungkook questioned. He looked straight in to his eyes, pressuring his answer even more.

" Yes but- "

" Exactly! You said that! You recalled that! " Jungkook screamed. His clear tears streamed down his face down to his cheeks, soon falling to the ground. Jungkook hit Tae's chest repeatedly, and Tae took it all in.

" Jungkook calm down! " Taehyung shouted, but softly held Jungkook's wrists.

It took a while, but eventually he listened to Tae and calmed himslef down, and  stopped hitting Tae. He sighed deeply and sniffled.

" Im ok now. " Jungkook sighed looking down as well.

Just at that moment, Taehyung pulled him into a tight embrace. With that, Jungkook's eyes widened.

" Jungkook, you're still mine. "