The last (part 1)

*Howling, hunting and chewing* are just some of the amazing skills wolves have. Come one people let's all save wolves!!!!😄 leave a comment that says: SAVE THE WOLVES!!! ( I want to see the whole comments fill with the same thing, SAVE THE WOLVES!! ) And vote if you want to read more books about wolves!!!!👍🏻 PLZ!!! Thanks 😂 By the way this is not the actual story 😂 it is just somethings I just want to say before I start the story!!! And hope you enjoy!!!! 😄😊😀🙃🙃🙂🙂🙂🙃🙃🙂🙃

Moona woke up first thing in the morning and went to change. Then she ran to get breakfast. The pack was lining up into different groups to find breakfast. Who will stay with the Cubs and who go and hunt.

"Moona you will stay and watch your brothers and sisters this time ok, me and your mother will go hunting" instructed Moona's father. "Yes dad" said Moona sadly. She normally goes and her mother stays looking after the Cubs but this time it is her turn.

The pack was getting ready to go hunting. Moona looked up to the sky, it was a cloudy and windy day. Moona can sense something bad is going to happen but she feels it everyday so it is normal.

After a while the pack got ready to leave. They ran in groups towards the dark forest as Moona sadly watching the wolf packs left.

Soon it started to rain and everyone who didn't go hunting went to their dens. Moona went to her den as well.

When suddenly BANG!!! Lightning struck and there was a forest fire. Moona and the her brothers and sisters watched as the fire raged over the forest. All the animals who live in the forest ran to the wolves dens.

The Beavers made dens out of rocks that the deer and the other animals brought. All the animals worked together to stop the fire from spreading to the rest if the forest.

Moona heard a faint howl. She recognised that howl anywhere it was the chief's howl. Moona wanted to do something but she knew she couldn't until the storm was over.

After the storm was over the wolf pack came back from their hunt most of them were wounded and hurt. The rest were helping them to get back to their dens safely. Everyone came back safely except the chief. Moona was looking desperately near the wolf camp. Then she howled. But there was no respond my the chief.

After the other animals went and ensued that the fire was out Moona and her father went to look for the chief. Moona looked almost every where. Then she sat a bunch of trees fallen on top of each other. Moona and her father pushed the branches. Underneath the branches lied unconsciously THE CHEIF WOLF!!!!