Chapter 2: Depression

Alice's POV:

I sat in my room for days. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I didn't eat or drink for a week. I had cried so much that I didn't think that I had anymore tears left. My heart was shattered in a million pieces. Tristen tried calling me and texting me but I didn't answer. I didn't want to talk to him at all after what he had done. I didn't want to face him. The Christmas break would be over in a week. I need to eat and be healthy. I didn't want to go to school, but I knew that I had to. 

I got up and got dressed so I could go eat breakfast. I took a shower and put on my cloths. I had on a baby blue long sleeved shirt, black leggings and my black boots. I put on a little eye liner and mascara with a little bit of lip gloss. I brushed my whit hair with a orange, reddish strip on the left side and let it flow down my back. I didn't know why my hair was like that. Even when I shift my fur is white and I have a orange, reddish strip going down my back. I think it's pretty weird but my mom and dad says that it just makes me special and unique. 

I went down stairs and got tackled by my older brother. "Where the hell have you been? I was so worried about you." He said with tears almost running down his face. "I was in my room." I said with a sad smile. "For two weeks? Yea, you're not fooling me." he said with an angry yet sad look on his face. "I'm serious. I was in my room for two weeks because of something that happened." I said with an even sadder look on my face than before. "Ally. What's wrong?" He said with a concerned look. "I don't want to talk about it Jake." I said as a tear ran down my cheek. He saw it and immediately picked me up and sat me on the couch. "Ally, you have to tell me what happened in order for me to help you, okay?" I nodded and started to speak. "Tristen... br-broke u-up w-with me." I said through my sobs and tears. That made Jake angry. Let me rephrase that. It made Jake pissed. "What the fuck! And after all you did for him? I swear when I get my hands on him-" He was cut of by my loud sob that I just let out. He ran to me and put me on his lap and held me. 

He never did this. I wonder what has gotten into him here lately? My heart was pounding while I was in his lap. I felt sparks go all throughout my body. I didn't know what was going on. I need to find out what's happening. I let go and pulled away from him. I was still in his lap. I looked at him and he smiled. My heart just melted into his smile. I then became lost in his eyes. I leaned into him and put my forehead against his. He looked at me with love filled eyes. Before I knew it he leaned in and kissed me. It took me a little while before I started to move my lips in sync with his. 

He pulled back and smiled. I smiled at him and he kissed my nose. "What was that for?" I said confused. "I wanted to do that ever since I layed my eyes on you." He said with love. "I have something to tell you." He said and I nodded. Before he could get a word out of his mouth the door opened. My mom and dad walked in and noticed me on his lap. "Uh m-mom. Why are you guess back so early?" I questioned confused and scared of what they would say. "We left something here and we needed to get it. Why are you on your brother's lap?" She asked confused but yet she was smiling at us. "Umm, I started to cry and he was comforting me." I said scared. "Oh, okay. That's fine honey." I was a little shocked about how my mom handle this. I wondered if they knew something I didn't. 

Jake's POV:

"What the fuck! And after all you did for him? I swear when I get my hands on him-" I was cut off by one of my sister's loud sobs. I ran to her and put her in my lap on the couch. She was a little surprised but she just went with it and held on to me tight. I love this feeling. To know that she is safe from that piece of shit. I knew he would hurt her. I'm glad I was here today. I held her for a while until she pulled away and looked at me. I smiled at her and she smiled back. She leaned in and put her forehead to mine. I couldn't control my wolf and I just kissed her. It took a few seconds for her to start to kiss me back but soon our lips were moving in sync. 

I pulled back and smiled at her. She smiled at me and I kissed her nose. "What was that for?" She said with confusion all over her face. "I wanted to do that ever since I layed my eyes on you." I stated with a smile. I loved her so much. If only she knew that we were mates maybe she would be with me. After all I'm not her real brother. "I have something to tell you." I said and she nodded. Before I could get one word out of my mouth my mom and dad walked in. I immediately mind- linked my mom to tell her that me and Ally were mates. Ally then began to explain. She was stuttering. I thought it was so cute. When she was done she got up and went back to her room. I cussed myself and went to my room. I began to get tired so I went to bed thinking about my beautiful mate.