Right Hand Glove [ Part Two ]

There is a P.O.V. Change in this part too. It starts with the reader. Enjoy!

Everything was blurry and bright. I tried to speak, but my mouth was taped shut. I've never heard of this trick before. I looked at the ground, my feet weren't touching the floor. I realized that I was hanging by the hands on a metal bar. Great...There were footsteps. I looked at the darkness, and a man was revealed along with a few backup guards.

"Well, well, well. Someone's up." His voice was harsh and deep. He wore a mask to hide his face. What a coward. I looked at him with a burning passion. Oh I want to rip his throat out...

"Number 7 remove the tape." He nodded to one of the guys, a buff man who had on a suit and tie. The giant took off the tape slowly, to add more pain to it. I did not flinch, and I kept my chin up with pride. "Hello Ms. [ l/n ]. You have information we want."

"Yeah? Like what?"

"Well..I don't know...Oh! The codes to Overwatch's systems."

"How would I know those exactly?" I looked confused, trying to play a bluff. I knew the codes. How did they find out? Only a few people knew I had access to them...

"We have our sources." His mask was one of a mime, but it was covered in streaks of blood from his last victims.

"What do want to know about them?" I tried to sound brave and so far it was working. I have to keep these codes safe....no matter what.

"Well...you know the codes. We kinda want them so...yeah." I could tell he was smirking under the mask. This guy was very quirky. "Can you please tell us those codes? Pretty please with a cherry on t-"

"No." I interrupted him.

"No? I don't like that answer." He took a step closer. I recognized that expression and movement. My eyes widened.

"Why would you do this?!" I screamed in anger. "Overwatch trusted you!"

The man remained quiet, and kept stepping closer. He was up to my face. He put his gloved hand on the side of my face. "I cannot wait to punish you, beautiful. This time I will make sure no one will ever love you again." A malicious and narcissistic chuckle came from behind the mask. He started using his finger to mark off sections where he was going to cut me. The masks came off his face. The man was James Murphy. "I want you to see me as I do this. Number 10, the case!"

Another large man came from the shadows, bringing a suit case. You kept your eyes from crying, even though you could feel the pain already.

"Codes?" He smiled.

"No."

"You sure about that?"

"Most definitely. I don't talk to traitors, James!!!"

"I see." The case opened. Knives, knives, and more knives. "Pick your poison." He chuckled. "Just kidding, I get to chose." He picked up the only clean knife. "You were always clean, never dirty. I didn't like that about you, but, I'll allow this to start you off. Or finish you, we'll see."

The knife was twice the size of a butcher's knife. I could see me reflection in it. I kept my chin up, something my abuser didn't like. He slapped me across the face. My cheek went numb, but I made a bold move I would not have done in this situation, I turned the other cheek. He didn't like this either. He slapped me over and over again, but I didn't fight back. I just let it happen. I am not giving away those codes, files, or the agents in hiding. "I never got to do this, even after two terrible years with you!" He put his gloved hands in places I was not comfortable with him touching. I struggled to stay still. He knew he was breaking me. He looked into my eyes with his cold stare. "Well...we might have to do more of this then. I really am enjoying this." He put the knife to my neck. My eyes struggled to stay empty. I realized what he was going to do when he ordered everyone else to leave the room and shut the door. Please no...oh god no...I never asked for this....