Chapter 1

After a year and half of craziness, we were finally getting a vacation. We just released our album and we've been promoting non-stop. It was exhausting yet a blessing. Our album debuted at #1 on both the Itunes and Billboard charts, solidifying that were a force to be reckoned with. When we got the news of our #1 on the billboards, we were on our way to the KCA's. We were performing and presenting. By the time we got there we were a wreck because we were freakin' out over the #1, which we quickly had to compose ourselves for the carpet & the press. That night we also won for best new artist.

We were promoting our album non-stop on radios, tv shows, several appearances. We had performances lined up for the summer. We were invited to perform at MTV's Movie Awards which is such an honor & we were super excited for but before all of the other craziness; Simon wanted to have a vacation before the bigger things were to happen, in his words.

He wanted us to get a chance to relax and rest because when we return, we were gonna start our overseas promotion of the album. He told us that we pretty much made a name for ourselves in America which is what all we really need is but he wants us to dominate the world. He wanted us to become THE biggest girl group ever. He wanted us to surpass TLC, Spice Girls & Destiny's Child, which I admit was insane because I look up to those three groups soooo much but Simon & L.A. believed that we can do that & to do that we have to go overseas and take over Europe, Asia and basically the whole world.

We were all super excited for it but again before anything was to happen. Simon and L.A. both agreed that we needed a vacation, so Simon sent else to a resort that he loved and knew it'll be the perfect place for us to relax. The only rule on this vacation is that we were not allowed to use our phones or go online. We were not allowed to be connected to the world at all. He wanted us to be cut off from the world so we can fully relax. A lot of us didn't like that rule. Honestly none of us liked that rule. We all needed our phones. I needed my phone to take pictures & go on twitter. Lauren & Camila needed their laptops to go tumblr. Ally needed her phone to call Troy and Normani she needed her laptop to watch movies.

Honestly we all needed our stuff to stay connected but Simon didn't want that. He told us if that was the case then a purpose of a vacation was a failure because vacation is a time to relax and get away from the world. We were not getting away from the world if we were to have internet. So we all had to agree to that rule to go on this really cool resort vacation. We also were going on vacation with just ourselves and our manager; our parents were not allowed on this trip. There was some disagreement with some of our parents about this since Camila, Lauren and I was still underage. Normani turned 18 already so she was a legal adult but Simon argued that it was in our contracts that if three of us became adults then he has say in having our parents still or not also by then we would only get to have one adult parent instead of two or three like we use too.

Which our parents pointed out only two of us are adults but Simon mentioned that by the time we go on our vacation Lauren will be turning 18 making her a legal adult. Plus Simon didn't want our parents there because he wanted us to fully relax & we won't be able to do that with a parent looking over our shoulders. Our parents were just being parents that something bad will happen but Simon promise them that where he was sending us is perfectly safe and that our manager will make sure that they will conduct ourselves as normal people. Or whatever the hell he said just to get them off their backs.

I personally didn't mind having a no parent vacation. As much as I love my family, I needed a vacation away from them. I hardly see them now, with being on the road all the time but they be blowing me up on the phone all the time and having a vacation without having my phone go off would be nice. Plus, I was having some problems with Siope so not talking to him for awhile will be beneficial for me. I am so ready for this vacation.