Chapter 3

I stood there waiting for Camila to hurry up and get out of the water. She was complaining about being hungry and since I was too. We were gonna go see what the resort had to eat but instead here she was still playing with Normani in the water.

“Camz are you gonna come or not?” She continued to play, not paying attention to me. Our music was blasting so it could contribute to her not hearing.

“Just leave her. She’s having too much fun. I’ll go with you instead” Lauren said as she stood up. “I’m getting hungry anyways” We both turned to walk back inside when Ally asked us to buy something for her as well. We both decided we minus well just bring back some food for everyone since we knew after all that swimming we all had an appetite.

Lauren quickly rushed in her room to grab one of her cover ups that she bought at Victoria’s Secret as well to wear. She grabbed the card that our manager gave us to use to buy what we wanted, courtesy of Uncle Si. After we were ready, we left to explore our resort.

“Did you ever think in a million years we would be at a place like this?” Lauren

“Nope. Hello I live in a household of 20+ people. That is a lot of people to buy airfare for & we all know airfare is not cheap. Then to even come to a place like this with my whole family, we would be so in debt. We’ll have to sell several body parts just to come to a place like this” I said. We both started laughing.

“It’s crazy though. We didn’t even know each other even existed two years ago and all of sudden; here we are in a group and pretty much like sisters. You know I consider all of you girls my sisters. I have Taylor and Chris but I feel like I seriously gained four other siblings”

“Aww…same here Lolo” I said as I gave her a hug.

We were busy talking and laughing that we didn’t notice the three guys in front of us until it was too late. We bumped into them that we both stumbled backwards. I was about to fall to the ground until I felt someone grab a hold of me, helping me keep my balance. I can’t say the same for Lauren. She fell right on her butt. Before I can react to help her up, the two other guys quickly went to help her back up.

“We’re so sorry. We didn’t see you ladies” I heard the one still holding onto my arm say. I looked up to say it’s okay until I saw who it was. “Oh my gosh” I said as I moved out of his grasp.

“Liam?” I said, shocked to see a member of One Direction here.

“Dinah?” he replied back, just as shocked as I was.

“Harry? Niall?” Lauren said as she realized who the two guys that helped her up. Three members of One Direction are here. I thought to myself.

“Lauren?” They both responded back.

“Wait! Are you guys all here?” I asked.

“ARE you girls all here as well?” Niall asked.

“I asked you first” I said.

“Yeah. We’re here on vacation. What are you girls doing here?” Liam asked

“We’re here on vacation too” Lauren answered.

 “Really?” asked Harry to no one in particular.

“Yeah” I replied.

“Wow. What a coincidence that we would both be here at Le Meridian on vacation. This is just crazy” Niall said.

“Hey mate, I guess we found out who are mystery girls are” Harry said, pointing towards us.

“Excuse me?” Lauren asked, confused.

“Are you girls the ones that were swimming and playing the loud music?” Liam asked me.

“Yeah.” I said still confused by their question.

“Then yep, you girls are the mystery girls we saw earlier. So wait! When did you girls get here?” he asked again

“This morning. What about you guys?” I asked in return.

“We just got here like 15 minutes ago” Niall answered.

“Wow. So coming to the same resort isn’t enough as a coincidence but coming on the same day. How is that even possible?” Lauren asked out loud. “That’s seriously just crazy”

“Unless you girls are stalking us?” Harry asked as he looked us both with an raised eyebrow. I couldn’t help myself but I laughed out loud at the thought of stalking them. I’m not that obsessed with them as Camila is. I looked back at them and they all had a weird expression on their faces. I probably offended them. I thought to myself.

“Sorry, guys. As much as we are fans and we care for you guys. We are definitely NOT stalking you guys. We honestly came here on vacation. Uncle Simon, sent us”

“Ooooh” all three of them said in unison, shaking their heads as they realized something.

“That makes sense now” Niall said.

“What makes sense?” Lauren asked.

“You girls are here on your no-connection to the outside world vacation, huh?” Niall asked

“YES!” I said “How do you guys know about that?”

“Simon did that to us too” Liam answered. “Right before our first tour, after the release of our first album; Simon sent us here on vacation to relax and enjoy our free time, enjoy our last bit of normalcy because when we return it was gonna be work non-stop. I’m assuming that’s what he is doing with you girls too, huh?”

“Yeah.” I answered.

“Yep. That means Simon has a lot of faith in you girls. I mean look at us when we returned from our vacation, we’ve been traveling the world non-stop and became famous.” Niall said

“It makes sense too because you girls just release your album, which by the way is awesome. I love it”

“Really?” Lauren and I both asked with excitement in our eyes.

“Yeah. We all bought it. It’s really good. You girls are so talented” Liam said.

“Aww. Thanks” I said as I smiled at him. He smiled back and then turned his head away to avoid my gaze. Hmm, is he blushing I thought to myself. Before I can even say anything, Niall asked us where we were going.

“We were on our way to buy some lunch for us girls. The rest of the girls are back in our bungalow. What about you guys?” Lauren asked.

“We were on our way to do the same thing. Buy some foods for us guys.” Answered Harry. “I guess we should just go together, huh”

“Okay. We don’t really know this place and since you guys been here already you can be our tour guides” I said again smiling at them all.

“That sounds, great to me. I wouldn’t mind being an escort to the beautiful ladies” Niall said as he gave us both a wink. I chuckled at his flirt game.

“Sorry, ladies excuse this lad. He just likes to flirt with everyone.” Harry said as he playfully shoved Niall.

“No worries. His game is cute” Lauren said as she smiled back.

“See, the lady loves my game” said Niall as he returned the smile.

“Oh my gosh. You two can flirt all you want when we get back. I have three hungry chica’s back in my bungalow and one of them is probably a starving mess and she will not appreciate the fact that I didn’t return quick enough with food for her because you two decided to get your flirt on” I said as I walked ahead of the group.

“Whatever” Lauren said as she walked to catch up to me. The rest of the guys caught up and led us to the restaurant.