42 Chilhood friend

Philip

Instead of going home he quickly sent Helen a text he didn't want to go straight back he wanted some space to think about some things.

Philip- I'm popping to the city I'll be back later tonight

Helen- Why what for you need a lift? Make sure your home before curfew

Philip- I'm fine just need to see an old friend I'll be home as soon as I can sorry

Helen- Call if you need picking up I hope your okay Philip

Philip- Helen thanks but I'm fine x

Helen- No problem x

Philips grateful for everything Gabe and Helen have done for him taking him in when his Mom needs to go to rehab to get better.

But right now he needs someone he can rely on and won't let him down.

Philip knocks twice before the door swings open reviling a girl with long brown hair.
"Miss me?" The brown haired girl grabbed his shoulders bringing him into a massive bone crushing hug.

Then got pushed back with a mad expression "Where the hell have you been?!" She demanded"Sorry Sky there's been a lot of stuff going on you have 5 minuets to chat?" Philip asked scared of her rejection but Sky's expression softens.

"Come in.... I have all night you idiot tell me everything like one where have you been all this time"Sky says and brings Philip inside the warm house with a massive smile on her face."There's a lot to tell...." Sky leads him to the living room"I've got all night hot chocolate?"

Philip nods smiling he missed his best friend ever since his life changed."Double the marshmallows will ya" Sky comes back through
"Your lucky I still keep a packet hidden just for you... I've missed you it's been wirde"

"It has for me but I've missed you a lot it's been a while I was put in foster care couldn't reach anyone not even you" Sky looks down"I popped to your moms a lot asking where you've gone she looked so sad and cried in my shoulder for a while, but I didn't get anything from her only that your okay and I could live with that"

They stay silent letting some words settle in.
"They treating you right heard some foster parents are twats" Philip shakes his head"No Helen and Gabe there nice treating me good you should visit me and meet them some time"

Sky nods"Well I'll have to meet the people who's treating my little brother right" the kettle boles and Sky makes them hot chocolate.

"So boyfriend yet?" Philip blushes sky rushes over and sits down next to Philip"Come on spill right now Shea" Philip wraps his arm around her shoulder while holding his hot chocolate with his left hand."His names Lukas"

Thanks to @sky_noy for the name!