It's snowing, Snow!

A/n

Hi everyone! So, this is the first short Snowbaz story! I'm very excited for you to read it, and I really hope you enjoy it! I'm not a native English speaker, so if you catch any (grammar) mistakes, please comment so I can change it, that would help me A LOT! And if you have any prompts, please tell me, I'd love to know! So... ENJOY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baz's POV

'Snow, you're acting like an idiot. Again.'

My words float through the room as Simon lifts every single piece of furniture, including MY BED, to find his wand.

'How, in Crowley's name, are you able to lose your wand? You're a MAGE!' I'm still sitting on my own bed, refusing to move for him.

'I don't know, I just never use it,' he responds with a slight anger tone to it. I sight and lay down. 'Well good luck, I'm definitely not going to help you.' I conclude.

'Maybe I'll ask Penny, she can spell it for me...' he mumbles to himself.

'Oh no, Bunce isn't coming in our room again! Did you see what she's done to my books!'

'Baz, she just picked one up to move, because it was on a chair where she wanted to sit.'

'Well that was my chair! And my book!' I yell back at him. Will he ever understand? I just don't like it when people touch your stuff. Simon goes around being all confident and cool, whilst I'll prefer staying with Niall laughing at other people's stupidity.

I just turn over and close my eyes, hearing Snow still picking up stuff behind me. I try to ignore him, like usual. I fail. Like usual.

'Snow, can you please be loud and annoying somewhere else, I'm trying to think and because of you I fail miserably.' My eyes open and suddenly there's Simon's face in front of me.

'What the... SNOW!'

Snow jumps when he sees my eyes open, and probably also jumps back because I yell at him. 'I just thought... maybe I dropped my wand behind your bed,' he stutters and looks at the floor. Is he blushing? He usually blushes when he's angry, and always before he goes off. Or maybe he just turns red then. I can't tell the difference, but he's bright red now.

'I'll just go get Penny,' and he's off. I grunt ones more and close my eyes again.
'Idiot.'

I must've dozed off, because when I open my eyes again, it's already dark outside. I get up and look out of the window, to see if there's anything interesting happening. And for the first time in a very long time, there actually is. Snow. Not just any snow, ice cold snow. Little flakes of white, frozen rain fall down from the sky. Too bad that it's already dark, it would've been even more beautiful in daylight. I like the snow. It matches me more than you would think of in the first place. Sure, it's cold, but that never bothered me anyway. Vampire and stuff. The white also matches perfectly with my skin tone. I could disappear in it, if only my hair wouldn't have been this black. But I guess my hair matches my soul.

I'm still pondering over if I should go outside for a small walk, when Snow walks in. There goes my good mood. Snow is covered in snow. He couldn't even bother to wipe his feet before entering the room, now the whole floor is wet. I'm about to open my mouth when Bunce enters the room behind him.

'Hi Baz,' she says, clearly not happy to see me. Snow probably hasn't told her that I'd be in the room. I don't blame her to hate me, I mean, I have tried to kill her friend several times. That hasn't really sharpened our bond.