1. How It All Started

[That's Valerie in The Picture up above]

As I ran, everything else was just blurry lights and color, everything around me was almost invisible. All accept for one thing, the soccer ball. I got mentally ready as I approached the goal, and I kicked it so hard that it nearly went through the net. I zoned back in as my teammates cheered.
"That was amazing, Val. You scored a goal as usual." My coach said.
"Thank you! This is just during practice. Just wait until the game on Saturday!" I said.
"I look forward to seeing you this Saturday. Ok we had a good practice, have a great rest of your week everyone." Coach said.
"I hope you're put as striker again." My crush, Kouskei said.
"How come? Haven't you been wanting something other than defense?" I asked.
"Yeah. We all know that you're the best at soccer." Kouskei.
"I'm not the best and I've been playing since I was 3" I said.
"I know. One day, I want to be as good as you." Kouskei said. Oh how I love him. I just don't have the guts to tell him,
"Valerie!!!! Valerie guess who won the baseball game!" Sunshine's voice yelled from far away. I turned around to see her running towards me.
"Our school, right?" I said. Sunshine shook her head. Oh no.
"Osakari high?" I asked.
"Yup!" She said.
"Do you know what that means?" She asked. Crap.....I lost our bet.

1 week ago......

Sunshine and I were home alone, drinking tea, in the kitchen. Mom was performing, and dad was on tour.
"Hey Valerie, since we're home along, let's talk about baseball!" Sun said.
"Uh.....why?" I asked putting down my cup.
"Come on, it's not just any kind of baseball, I want to talk about school baseball." She said.
"And....?"
"Who do you think is winning the game next week?"
"I don't know....I'm going to randomly guess our school?" I said raising a brow.
"Lets make a bet." Sun said.
"Uh....okay?" I said.
"If Osakari high wins, you have to audition for Starlight Academy."
"Fine. And if we win, you have to go to your designer and request this dress, then wear it for your Starlight Academy audition." I said to Sunshine. Right then, I pulled out my iphone 7 and showed Sunshine this picture

       Sunshine has always dreamed of becoming an idol and now that we're middle school first years, she can be an official idol

Sunshine has always dreamed of becoming an idol and now that we're middle school first years, she can be an official idol. It wont be hard for her to get fans quickly since we're already famous thanks to our mom once being top idol and still works as a singer, actress and dancer. Our mom made idol legends. Heck, she's already twice as legendary as Masquerade ever was.

Sunshine's face dropped.

"Fine! Then if you lose, this will be your audition outfit" Sunshine said. She pulled out her iphone 6 and showed me this:

       "And on top of that, you'll also have to sing worth it by fifth harmony" Sunshine said

"And on top of that, you'll also have to sing worth it by fifth harmony" Sunshine said. Why...? Why that song? I was never a fan of american pop, or Jpop. I've always been a heavy metal person. So for me, this is gonna be hell if I lose.
"deal" I said. I better win.

In the present.....

"So I have to audition?" I asked.
"yup"
"Singing that song?"
"Yup"
"Wearing that horrid dress?"
"Yup"
"Oh no...." I said.
"So Val lost?" Kouskei asked.
"Yep." Sunshine said. What now.....? Now I have to embarrass myself in front of the entire world....Oh no......I'll just have to do my worst!