2. The Audition

Someone take me away from this world. Why....I have to wear that ridiculous dress.  I sighed.  I guess I better do this.

         At the audition, I made sure to sing good because if I had to wear that awful outfit, I'd wear it with dignity.  Then I reluctantly sang "worth it."

        After the song, I was more than happy to go offstage and back into my baggy jeans, hoody, and muscle tank.
          I crossed my fingers that I wouldn't get in.  I have ZERO interest in being an idol.  I don't want to be a knockoff of my mom, I want to be individual.
       When the results came up I nearly had a heart attack.  I got in.  Not only did I get in, Sunshine for in too.
Kouskei came up right beside me.
"Does that mean the team loses you?" He asked. I nodded speechlessly.
"All because of a stupid bet. Hopefully I can still play on Saturday." I said.
"Can't you just drop out?" Kouskei asked.
"It doesn't work that way. I'm registered for this year." I said.
"Oh.....aren't idols forbidden from romance?" He asked. I sighed and nodded.
"$&#%! I was going to confess something to you after the audition." He said. I widened my eyes.
"Huh?" I said.
"I've been crushing on you since kindergarten." He said.
"And you waited until now to tell me?" I asked. He nodded with guilt consuming him. I looked around. It's WAY too crowded. I grabbed his hand and dragged him into the janitor's closet.
"You know, I never said I'd follow the rules." I said. He looked up into my eyes.
"How about we date in secret?" I asked.
"Huh? You actually want to be with me?" He asked. I nodded.
"I sorta had feelings back." I said. He smiled and hugged me.
"So....I guess we should just become official?" He asked.
"Oh Kouskei, you know my answer to that is be F%#$ yeah!" I said.
Suddenly, an old man wearing a track suit opened the door.
"What are you two doing in here? Out!" He said. Kouskei and I made our way out without further interaction.
"I guess I have to go pack. Care to come with me?" I asked. Kouskei nodded.
I returned home and packed up all that I would need. I was so nervous to do this. I'm a tomboy. Do I just go girly for this semester? The thought of that shuddered my backbone.
Before I left my room. I came towards Kouskei. I grabbed his face and kissed him goodbye. He kissed back while wrapping his arms around me. I pulled away after a few seconds.
As I made my way out, I spotted my dad in another room putting on a suit and tie. I wonder what he's dressing up for. I shrugged it off and kept going towards the door.  Soon after, I took the bus there.
       I made my way to headmistress' office.  When I opened the door, I saw a middle aged woman sitting before me.
       "Hey! Um....I'm here to be introduced to whoever my new roommate is." I said.
       "Right.  Valerie, I want you to meet Sena Arisu" Orihime said. That's when a red headed girl walked in. She looked like the noble type of girl.
"H-hi....I'm Val" I said with confidence. Arisu looked at me nervously.
"Um....hey?" She asked.
"Arisu, this is the daughter of the all too famous Hoshimiya Ichigo." Orihime said.
I should explain something else. My mom kept her old name as a stage name, but yes, she is Suzukawa Ichigo now.
Arisu's expression changed and she immediately shook my hand.
"I'm glad to be roommates with you then." She said.

A couple days after settling in, I finally had to go to school. Although, I was shocked by who I got for a home room teacher. He was my Dad.