The One

~Sam POV~

After breakfast Derik and I drove around looking for an apartment. "Look!" I said pointing to a for rent sign.

"Lets go check it out." Derik replied.

We walk into the apartment and I love it! The walls in the living area are all painted white except for one wall which is painted a really pretty blue color. There are two bedrooms and a bathroom, pretty standard for an apartment. The kitchen is my favorite part. The walls are white and the countertops are a really pretty black and white marble. The cabinets are a soft grey with handles that look like crystal balls. "I love this kitchen so much!" I scream.

"It is really nice and the price is amazing, especially for the quality." Derik replies.

I call the owner and he says that we will know if we got the apartment in a few hours. So I decide to ask Derik out. I like him a lot! He's so sweet and I love his eyes, they are the perfect color of green. I love the way his body fits perfectly into mine. "Hey do you want to go out to dinner with me tonight?" I ask with a grin on my face.

"Like on a date?" He asks. A smile starts on his face.

"Yeah, if you want it to be a date." I reply.

"I'd love that." He says, his smile even bigger. His eyes light up. Then he wraps his body around mine, pulling me in for a hug.

I never want to let go, I want to stand here in the kitchen of this apartment with Derik wrapped in my arms forever. He finally pulls out of our hug. "We should probably get going." I say. We then head out of the apartment.

I can't help but to stare at him while we eat. He's just so perfect. He catches me staring and smiles. He puts his fork down and begins staring at me as well. His eyes have a sparkle to them, I am in love with his eyes. I am in love with everything about him actually. "Derik?"

"Yes Sam?"

"I have a question."

"Go ahead." He gives me his full attention.

~sorry for the short chapter. I'm going post at least one more today. 😊