The Next Step, the fans story

THIS IS A TNS FAN FIC. IT STARTS OF AS JUST THE THE THREE GIRLS AND BY PART TWO IT WILL BE TNS THEMED ALL THE WAY THREW. DONT SKIP TO PART TWO BECAUSE YOU WONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING. :3

It was a normal cold Monday evening, I was walking down my street to my best friend's houses. Emma's then Abi's. We were about to head to dance to rehearse for are Christmas show. I was only wearing leggings, my black T-shirt with my name on it amd a coat, like all of us on the Intermediate team.

I finally got round to Emma's house and slipped my hand out of my coat pocket to knock on her door, and quickly put it in back in. Her mum greeted me with a warm smile even though it's fake. "Hi Eden. Emma, Eden's here!" She called up. "I'm getting dressed!" Emma shouted. "What? We don't want you to be cold, come in a minute." I stepped in and thanked her. She didn't really want me in her house, she couldn't stand me being in her house probably. She just didn't want her house getting cold.

The next minute or so were quite awkward as we didn't know what to say to one another. "Look forward to the show?" She asked. Her name's Amanda by the way. Just like Amanda if the next step really. "Yeah, I love the dances." I smiled. "Are you just in the group dances?" "No, I have a solo in contemporary and a trio in contemporary with Emma and Abi too." "Ohh of course the trio." Emma came rushing down the stairs, slid her shoes on and jumped outside. "See ya!" She called as we went of together.

"Are we late?" She asked. "A bit. We'll only miss a bit of the warm-up, it's fine." "Ok. Did you see the latest episode of TNS? I love Nomanda! They are my favourite couple apart from Jiley." Back to the usual TNS talk, which is the highlight of all our conversations. "Yeah i watched it before i left. Amanda's my favourite female character and Noah is my favourite male so they are my PERFECT couple!" "Shall we watch it now? I bought my phone just incase you forgot to watch it." "Yeah sure, and I would never forget to watch TNS!" "I wanna meet them so bad, especially Vic..." Sighed Emma. "Same, especially Logan. There's always the tour?" I suggested, putting my arm around her. "Too expensive." She said, leaning her head against my arm.

We picked up Abi and got through around half of the episode. Then we arrived at dance. Everyone was all sat down, done warming up so we were quite late. "Your not late we haven't warmed up yet." Smiled Hannah, our teacher. We ran to sit down with them. It must be important news if she's telling us it now. "So we have some special guests for Wednesdays lesson. And what day is it today?" She begun. "Monday." I called. "Correct. They come all the way from Canada! Toronto to be exact. They're around 18-26 and appear on a dance TV show. Can anyone guess who it is?" My heart was in my throat. It just seemed so perfectly matching. I slowly raised my hand. "The Next Step." "Correct again!" My heart skipped abeat. All three of us hugged each other tightly and almost crying because we were so happy. It was so unreal! Why did they want to see us?

"Since our instagram page has gotten alot of attention lately, Frank Van Keeken, the owner of TNS asked if they could come in and see our best dancers perform or a long-term place on the show. There's three space available.it was supposed to be a blind audition but i thought we should lie and say we haven't already practised our solos." Hannah is the best dance teacher ever. "Eden, your solo will be called When the War Is Over. Emma yours will be Runaway Heart. Abi yours will be Clouds Will Roll. Clara yours will be called You Can Be Anything. Annabelle yours will be called Slow Motion. And Orla yours will be called Swings. Heres the music." She passed us all names on youtube on a piece of paper for the song. Now I know why she said bring headphones. "Find a place and I'll help you all in a minute." Me and Emma and Abi were in hysterics. This is how we were going to meet our idols! They wanted to see us! Travel 8 hours on a plane to see us!

After about fifteen minutes if buzzing with excitement. We got our heads down and practised. Logan had a solo to this song on The Next Step. I decided to use a similar storyline. The lyrics were: 'when the war is over don't take enemies for friends.' So it's going to be like a strong, yet elegant dance.

I'd gotten a foundation down when Hannah came over. "You are looking perfect."'She beamed. "Thank you!" I smiled. "Your piece is quite dark right?" She asked. "Yes." "Try and use some dark expressions on your face, confident. Thats the word." I went threw the bit of a dance I had with a confident expression. "Much better." She clapped. "Don't tell anyone this but you have the biggest chance of winning this." She winked. I smiled. I was going to kill this audition.