chapter 1

~Unique

Its are last year in highschool and im so ready for it to be over.Just all want to be thugs,hoes,hoodrats, and broke niggas.

"Bitches do you see darius sexy ass" star said look to hard."Bitch yes now stop looking so hard"mia said mugging her.

"yeah bitch thats uni bae"destiny said bumping her.

The bell finally rang and me mia, destiny, and ebony went to are ac class. star didn't have that class because she said it was to much work.

"uni i don't like star like why is she even in are group", ebony said looking at her notes.

We got a group called baddies because we were the baddest bitches walk. Last year I was walking home and these broke bitchest tried to jump me for my money and star was there to help so I let her in and she was cute.

"She cool peeps if yall don't like her then don't talk to her then" I said mugging them.

"ok class today I'm going to pick your partners for your porject" said mr.mac.

"And your late again take your sit darius" mr.mac said to a high looking darius.

"ummm ok mia, zakari, ebony, trent, taylor, march, destiny, malik, and unique and darius....."

I didn't hear the rest because he parterned me with darius i've been chrushing on him since 1st grade when he beat up this boy that stole my money.

"So sexy my house or yours because the faster we start the faster were done then i could spend sometime with you" I look up and see darius talking to me. Wait did he call me sexy???

"ummmmmm" thats all that came.

"How bout my house wait for me outside at the last bell" he said getting up going back to he's sit.

The rest of the day was boring. Now its finally time to meet darius at his car. when I got out there I saw.........

Im back with a new books and go read the other ones and commet vote what u do!!!!!! in I know it was short but the next one will be longer