chapter 2

~Star

"hey darius" I saw him outside waiting on unique I think its was a good time to talk to him.

"sup umm..."

"The name is star I see you out hear waiting for someone."

"Yeah I' am."

"Oh but what you getting in to later than."

"How bout you?"

"Mmm thats cool with me daddy just call."

I gave him my number in left.

~unique

"Hey unique you ready?" I didn't even answer him I just got in the car.

5 minutes later we pulled up to this nice looking condo.

"You going to get out or just stare at it?" I just rolled my eyes and got out.

"So I guess we're done"

"Yeah I guess so but umm...do you want to stay a little while in chill?"

"Ummm sure."

...................................................

We just sat around watching movies and playing around. Like right now his chasing me around trying to get my phone.

"Darius stop"

He finally got me and we fell in his on top of me.He looked me in my eyes and slowy coming down to kiss me. Are lips touched and I felt sparks. it felt good it felt right I liked it.

He picked me up and was taking me upstairs. I'm not that type of girl but it felt so right.On are way to the stairs his phone went off.

He just looked in that direction and kept making his way upstairs.Then there was a knock on the door.

"Man who tf is it"he sighed.

"Its star baby."

~Mia

"Baby when are we going to tell the groups about me and you?"

"Bae you know that A.I.R and baddies not supposed to be together so we just got to wait untill unique and darius go out then will have a meeting to put the groups together."

"fine"

"Now give big daddy some loving"

"Stop zakari you nasty"

~Destiny

"So this is boring you want to fuck or nahh."

"ummmm...."

waving my hand in his face I called his name."malik you want to fuck or nahh?"

"yeah I'm cool with it"

~Darius

unique went to the bathroom so I going to text star.

text convo

hoe?¿¿: it's darius come over at 10 them condo by the shool

mybaby:ok daddy I'll be there see you later