Chapter One: Twitches

Kaitlyn's POV:

"Mickey!"

"Mickaella Spencer Rowse!"

My twin pulled her black and white checkered cover over her head before mumbling something.

"Get your lazy ass out of bed!" I screamed pulling the cover of.

"Fuck off....." mumbled Mickey giving me the middle finger and with her spare hand grabbing the cover and hidding underneath it again.

I pulled my black wooden wand from my sleeve and whispered a spell. Immediately, Mickey's bed lifted in the air and quickly tipped to the side causing her to fall off.

"Kaitlyn Stevie Rowse! What the bloody hell was that for you bitch!" screamed Mickey trying to get up.

"Father said to be packed up and to be prepared to leave in three hours. The train leaves at a quarter-to-four." I answered setting the bed at it's proper place.

"Shit! Kat, why didn't you wake me up earlier?" she replied racing to her closet to pull out matching blue and black zebra print suitcases and a black duffle bag.

I just rolled my eyes and went to my bedroom where I continued packing.

So let me tell a little about myself. My name is Kaitlyn Stevie Rowse,but usually everyone calls me Kat or Kate. And yes, I'm a witch along with the rest of my family. I once had dark brown hair with a pair of dark brown orbs, but having an identical twin isn't always that fun. Everyone would call us by the wrong name! So when we both turned thirteen, we decided to dye our hair. Mickey went with jet black and I bleach blonde.

"Broomstick, sweaters, jeans, tanks, camis, hoodies, bras, panties, bed sheets, pillow, toiletries........" I mumbled to myself scanning my three open suitcases that were stuffed.

Yep! Everything seemed to be packed! Well you see today we're going to Transylvania Academy. Since I'm a witch, my parents wanted us to go to an academy where humans are forbidden to go to. Honestly I don't really care about them, but everyone says they're a threat to all monster kind including witches. I don't see why these humans can just keep to themselves and we monsters to ourselves. Not for everyone that's easy. For example Vampires. They always crave human blood, and humans aren't so happy about that. And every human for some reason hates ghosts. They are actually really sweet and really shy. But what I don't understand is why do humans hate us witches so much? I mean only a few witches have ever harmed humans, but they don't need to hate all of us. Not all of us are bad!

"Kat, breakfast is ready!" yelled my mum from downstairs.

"I'm coming mum!"

I looked in the mirror one last time and fixed my huge black bow and then I stepped back out into the hallway.

"Out of my way!" screamed a voice.

I turned around just in time to see a broom flying right toward me. It completely knocked me out and I was on the ground in extreme pain. A silver broom was lying on the floor right next to me. Jack.

"Jack Tyler Rowse! What the bloody hell is wrong with you child and the rule NO FLYING IN THE HOUSE!" I screamed getting back to my feet scolding the brunette eleven year old.

"I told you to move!" retorted Jack, getting back on his broom.

"Uggghhhhh!" I yelled in frustration. "What an accident prone!"

Ever since my brother got his broom, he has been braking every thing that happens to be in his way. I've actually forgot the number of times he ran into me, which was a lot. When Mickey and I learned to fly, we both were thirteen. And when one of us broke something, we both would have our brooms taken away for a week. My parents didn't even bother take the broom from Jack not even once!

"Morning Darling!" said my mum in her always cheerful voice.

"Morning." I answered getting my usual favorite bowl of fruit, berries, and yogurt.

I sat down right next to Mickey who was laughing her head off with my father about something.

"Good morning Kat!" exclaimed my father when I reached for the pitcher of iced passion tea.

"Morning father." I replied before shoving a huge spoonful of yogurt into my mouth.

"My dear, are you ready for today?"

"Mhhhh....."

"And are you Mickey?"

Mickaella's Pov:

"My dear, are you ready for today?" daddy asked Kat.

"Mhhhh....." mumbled Kat stuffing her face with yogurt and a slice of peach. Fat ass....

"And are you Mickey?"

I quickly swallowed the piece of sausage that was in my mouth before answering.

"Of course daddy.."

"Good. I'm absolutly sure you lovely ladies will quickly adjust to the academy. You know, that's where your beautiful mother and I met..." daddy added chuckling with my mother.

"Oh Ray....." my mother answered.

Kat and I both looked at each other a look and we both rolled our brown orbs and then went back to eating.

"Hey peeps.." said Jack sitting down next to Kat.

"Shut up twat!" I answered while glaring at that burnette.

"Be nice Mickey..."

I rolled my eyes and continued eating. That spoiled brat gets away with murder! Someday, probably after I come back from the Academy, I will whip that little boys ass soo hard he'll regret being in this family.

Kaitlyn's POV:

I plopped down in my seat and stared out of the window. Well goodbye Dudley, won't be seeing you for fourteen months. I took out my phone and began scrolling through my newsfeed. And seeing nothing entertaining, I slid it back in my pocket and began examining my surroundings.

"Kat?" said Mickey.

"Yes? What is it?"

"Just wondering, are you kind of scared?"

I looked at my sister with a questionable look.

"What do you mean?"

"Well are you- Actually never mind." she murmured.

I knew what she meant, and actually I was afraid.

I turned my head to the window and just stared at the beautiful country that we were passing. And slowly I began dozing off.