0.4

"The couples that are meant to be, are the ones who go through everything
that is meant to tear them apart, and come out
even stronger."

{Lucas}

I walked out of Riley's place leaving her crying. I didn't know what to do. I thought if I stayed then she would cry but I guess she would cry either way. I went to the only place I could gather my thoughts. Our favorite place. I missed every single moment that we spent together. I desperately wanted her. The things she used to say to me made me feel like a somebody in this cruel and viscous world. I didn't know why she kept pushing me away. You can only do so much to the heart.

{3rd person}

Lucas now felt mixed emotions. It was already November and Christmas was coming. He knew Riley's house was having a party just like every year. It was going to be completely different than all the other years. They weren't together anymore. He knew he couldn't keep playing with her heart anymore. He didn't intend for it to happen. People kept getting in the way of them. It was like a puzzle you couldn't fix. He didn't know if Riley would still talk to him anymore. He already bought her a birthday present months before when they were together just so he would be more excited than he already was.

{Riley}

Lucas left me crying at my bay window. My head was in my knees. I was crying so much. I didn't want it to end like this. We were supposed to be the perfect couple that could do anything. I guess nothing is perfect. I was home alone so my family couldn't see me crying. I texted Maya because my heart hurt so much and I just wanted all the heartbreak to stop. I wish things were just normal again but it couldn't.

{text message between riles 👑 and peaches ⚡️
riles 👑: hey peaches. can we talk?
peaches ⚡️: sure sweetie. wat do u wanna talk about?
riles 👑: it's about this boy......
peaches ⚡️: is it about Lucas?
riles 👑: how did you know?
peaches ⚡️: I'm not stupid
riles 👑: so as I was saying...

a/n: hey guys so I'm sorry that this chapter was short. I just wanted to publish one today and I also wanted to write the Christmas chapter 😏. You may see your fav ship in there. Ofc its not going to be published on Christmas. I can't wait that long. I get a lot of my inspiration from school because there is A LOT of drama. Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

qotd: what was your fav episode?
aotd: first date or new world
-450 words