0.6

"Someone who really loves you
sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, how hard you are
to handle, but still wants you."

Secret Santa:
Riley-Smackle
Maya-Riley
Farkle-Maya
Lucas-Farkle
Smackle-Lucas

{Riley}
"Today is going to be a good day." I said to myself in the mirror.
It was mainly because I had made up with Lucas.
Even though we weren't together, I still cared for him.
It was Black Friday so we were going to buy Christmas presents.
I didn't like a lot of presents. They are too much. I like simple and thoughtful things.

{3rd person}
They all went in the car together. They finally drove to stores and tried to find a parking lot. After 10 minutes they found one. They went in and bought stuff. When 2 hours passed and they bought their stuff they needed and was done with that long line, they went home.

{Riley}
We went home after two hours. My feet hurt really bad. We wrapped our presents.
I was really excited about Christmas. Not because of the presents but the people.
I know everyone says this but I truly have the best friends and family anyone can ask for.

>>| to Christmas Eve
The day before Christmas. I hung up all the decor. I didn't believe in mistletoe mainly because I didn't have anyone. I didn't need anyone anymore. I could get over Lucas. I could wait for him for a thousand years and still be okay.

{3rd person}
It was finally Christmas Day. They had a "sleepover" the night before. We mostly watched Disney movies and played games. It was a night that was chill. It was 6:00 am when they woke up.

{Riley}
We woke up and I couldn't have been more excited. I put on some Christmas songs on my iPod. I turned on the fireplace, got some eggnog, and started giving everyone their presents for secret Santa.
I got Smackle a $50 giftcard for books at this place. I also got her a Christmas sweater, new glasses, and some new shoes.

{3rd person}
They were done opening presents and decided to go to Topanga's. They all went in Lucas' car with Riley in the front and Maya, Farkle, and Smackle in the back. When they got there they went to get seats.
It wasn't hard because they always sat in the same seats like it was reserved for them or something. They talked and talked for what seemed like 20 minutes but in reality, it was 3 hours.
It was now noon and they still kept talking. After 5 minutes the others had to go home leaving Riley and Lucas.

{Lucas}
"So. Riley. What do you want to talk about?"
"I umm... don't know."
"Riley, I don't want things to be awkward between us especially now because we had talked the other night."
"It's not awkward. It's just I'm not used to talking to you this much because we hadn't talked for a while."
"I don't know why Lucas but I keep having flashbacks to when we were younger and talking in this exact spot."
"Me too Riley" I said that while kinda giggling.
Things were back to normal and I wanted to keep it that way for a long time. Me and Riley may not be together but I like being friends with her. Sometimes I don't like being friends with her and wanted to be more but let's keep it this way for now.   *insert Lucas wink*      *you die for him*

a/n: hey guys! sorry it was a short chapter and for not publishing yesterday. It was been a pretty hectic week. I didn't want that cliché moment when Lucas or Riley gets the other person for secret Santa. It's too obvious. They aren't going to be together for a while to hang on tight and get ready for a ride of emotions. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

qotd: what song mostly relates to Rucas?
aotd: I honestly don't know

-676 words