Accident

Taehyung's pov

As we got to school I saw little dwarf staring at me again, I wonder why he keeps on staring at me. I never really liked people staring at me they make me feel self conscious.

I finally let go of Kookie on the back hug but I still hold his hand.

"Kookie, I have to go to class now" I said as we got inside the building. I kissed him on the lips and we waved goodbye to each other.

I went in the class with Jimin and I sat on my chair but he came next to me.

"When did you guys meet each other?"asked Jimin

I don't know why he's suddenly asking me this but telling him won't hurt will it?

"Around fall?"

"Oh that's cool" he said

He was about to ask another question but the teacher came in. We started with math and I hated it so I just slept through it. When I woke up Jungkook was facing me, his face soo close so I took advantage and kissed him. He blushed madly and I felt like I accomplished something.

When he was done blushing he told me it was time for lunch. Oh shit I slept through 5 periods???? Oh well can't help it.

We went to the table where we usually sit in lunch. We all talked surprisingly, we never talked before. When we were done we went to 6th period class. The school day ended and me and Jungkook planned to go to the park.

We were about to go the park when he said he forgot something.

"Hyung I forgot something go wait for me at the park it's ok"he said

With that I walked to the park which is not so far just a 5 min walk. On the way there I walked on a pedestrian then everything went black......

----------________________-------------
Just cuz I felt like it