Waiting

Im just gonna casually update here...hehehe😂😂😂
_________________________________

Jungkook POV

After I took the shower that morning, I got some things for Tae in the hospital like roses and fruit baskets. I got him his favorites kiwis and strawberries.......I really muss Tae, I really can't imagine someone doing something this evil.

Third person POV
Jungkook went back to the hospital carrying the flowers and the fruit basket for his beloved boyfriend. Jungkook sat next to Taehyung's bed and set the fruit basket and the flowers on the table beside him.

"Tae~ when are you gonna wake up babe?" *holds Tae's hand* "Are you gonna stay there for long? I'm gonna wait for you no matter how long you take to wake up, because I love you" *kisses Tae on the lips*

3 Months later~

"Baby~ look what I got you. I got you a little ring" *giggles* "I hope you like it when you wake up, I've been very good you know. I have been participating in class greatly that I'm getting straight A's I wish you were awake to see it"

Jungkook has been waiting for Taehyung to wake up since the beginning and he wont change that. Jimin has been bugging him from time to time to hang out with him but he refuses to as he just wants to wait for his Tae to wake up.

Jimin, on the other hand has been very frustrated at how Jungkook was treating him. Taehyung is just right there laying down on the bed with his lifeless body and he was there alive and walking! why won't Jungkook go with him!? What is so good with that guy Taehyung!

After Jungkook visited Taehyung he walks out of the room and he sees Jimin there again waiting for him. Jimin has always been there to wait for Jungkook to take him home, Jungkook doesn't disagree with it but when Jimin asks him to hang out he refuses to do so. Again Jimin gets frustrated and he wonders why he still won't end Taehyung's life ones and for all.

____________________________________
I don't know.....just a little something I got bored!😂