Chapter Four

It's been about a week since I rescued Hayley. And I haven't spoken to Either of them either. They haven't called for me so I won't come until I'm called.
So I got dressed into this

Then turned around and saw the one person I wasn't expecting and screamed

"What the hell Cas! How long have you been there?!" I exclaim at him with my hand on my chest.

"I'm sorry Annora, and I came here after you put your shoes on. Your brothers were about to kill me because I still won't tell them where you are" he says looking guilty. I sigh and run my hand through my hair.
"Since your here Cas, would you like to help me train my Angel powers?" And for about three hours we practiced, and I didn't break a sweat.
"You're a natural Annora" he says making me bow sarcastically. He chuckled a small chuckle making me look at him shocked.
"You laughed! You never laugh!" I exclaim at him. Before he replied I heard someone calling my name. He looks at me curious then I nod to him to come with me. We walk out and get into my car I got from My friends in Colorado before I came here. This is my pride and joy, like Baby is for Dean. We got the same car actually, I found it and fixed it up when Dean died and Sam left. But mine is a convertible so it's way better then Baby.

We then head to the Plantation house they were at

"Where are we going?" Cas asks me.
"A week ago I saved a pregnant werewolf and took her home. I actually became friends with Elijah Mikaelson and the pregnant wolf. His sister called me as you heard so we are checking what she needs." I finish what I was saying making him look at me wide eyed.
"The very people your future upholds?" He asks making me slam on the brakes and to have me look at him in shock.
"These are who my future is about?" I exclaim, making him nod his head. I sigh and then continue to the house. Once we got there I just walk in with Cas tailing behind me.
"Rebekah!" I shout out while Cas looks around him. She then speeds up to me.
"You came! It actually worked!" She exclaim then looks at Cas.
"And who is he? Your boyfriend?" she asks me with a smirk. I then hear a distant growl and saw Klaus walk out with a stone cold face, about to attack Cas.
"Klaus, if you lay a finger on him I'll cut it off! He's a friend, he is visiting because my annoying brothers  decided to attempt to kill him because he won't tell then where I'm at. He's also been helping me." Rebekah and Klaus look at me curious. I sigh and roll my eyes. I look at the fireplace then whisper one word.
"Incendia!" then it catches fire. I then look up and saw Cas with a straight face while The siblings looked shocked and curious. You can just see the gears rolling in their minds.
"You're a witch?" Bekka asks me. I chuckle then look at Cas.
"There's a reason the coven is terrified of me. I'm not just a witch" I say then smirking.
"But you've got to guess what I am also, if you get nowhere, I'll show you" Then Cas and I walk into the living room and sat on the couch while Cas walks to the fireplace. The siblings walk in still thinking.
"You're not a vampire, we'd detect that a mile away.." Klaus says to me.
I nod my head,"You're getting close" Then turn to Rebekah.
"You're not a wolf either I would have smelled it when you were with Hayley" I nod again.
"You're getting closer" The siblings look at each other and then looked stumped.
"You guys are more stumped than Elijah was, my god!" I exclaim.
"Elijah took it well I'm guessing?" Cas asks me. I turn to him and give him a smile.
"He was confused, but if the originals don't know about any other supernatural creature besides what they already know, then they are completely screwed  on their behalfs" I say making Klaus look at me confused.
"I'm a hunter, not the only one, but I am one. Not like the ones you've delt with trust me. But I hunt supernatural creatures. There is a different types of vampire, and a different type of werewolf as well. But, there are also Demons and Hell actually exists" I say to them. Their eyes go wide and stare at me.
"Please tell me your joking?" Klaus says to me.
"Are you a demon?" Rebekah asks me. I look at her appalled.
"Hell no I'm not a demon! They are a massive pain in the ass to kill! I'm something so much better than that." I say then smile and look back to Cas who was waiting for my signal.
"Then what are you?" Rebekah asks. I turn to Cas and he does what he does best and shows his wings.