Chapter 1.

Marcel's POV.

I'm Marcel. You probably don't know who I am but I am almost positive you know my brother, Harry Styles. He and his boyband One Direction are adored by teeny boppers all over the world. Hell, if there were other living things other than the humans on Earth, they would probably know who One Direction is too. 

One day, my brother called me to be in his music video for "Best Song Ever" to play a part of a nerd. He was probably just doing that to make fun of me since I've kinda been a nerd all my life. I didn't even get the credit I deserve for starring in it... He got everyone to believe it was him playing the role of Marcel, which made his little directioners go crazy for him.

I've always been the nobody. Even before Harry auditioned for the X Factor, he's always been the more liked twin. But I've always been there: watching girls fall head over heels for him in school, backstage when he was auditioning for X Factor, watching him grow more and more famous each day when One Direction were put together. 

I've never really understand why he was always considered the more attractive twin; I mean, we are identical twins for God's sake. The only difference is I wear "nerdy" glasses, as he likes to call them. He is everything I've ever wanted to be: mysterious, popular, fearless, and quite good with the ladies. I, on the other hand, have always been more interested in my studies. I used to believe I would be more successful getting a college education and all that, but my brother is in One Direction for crying out loud, and I still live with my parents in Holmes Chapel.

I just get so envious of my brother sometimes and it gets me so bloody mad.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi loves, thank you so much for reading the introduction of my new (and first) story called "Switched." I'm a new writer, so I'd appreciate any tips or constructive feedback y'all have to offer. If you wanna be friends or something, you can kik me @amber_wamberr. I loveeee meeting new people. I don't really expect this story to go viral overnight or anything, but I'd be so thankful if you shared it with your friends. I'll try to update as much as I can, but I'm on break right now so I might update everyday since I literally have nothing to do.