Chapter 1 [Way to Seoul]

JANG GEU RIM'S Part of View

Im here at home with my unnie. Im absolutely packing up my things. In few minutes Ill be leaving Daegu and I dont know if I'll come back. Im going to live in Seoul. 

Im going to find job there and work so that I can pay the rent for the house of my hyung. 

My unnie's name is Kim Seo-hyun I call her hyunssi-noona. 

She will stay here in Daegu and watch over the house. 

Am I talking so much? You might know. Im noisy and talkative too. 

Ill face my reality and leave now.

"Bye hyunssi-noona. Please take care of this house. Ill miss you! Ill just call when I arrive. Ne?" I said to her

"Yah Jang geu rim! Please take care too and go away from perverts!! Ne? You're still too young. And, yah! Dont have a boyfriend yet! I should be the first" she hugged me as she laughed with tears

"Aigoo hyunssi-noona, I have to leave now. The plane will leave me. Saranghae" I waved at her as she waved back to me.

"takkshi!" As I called out. 

The driver put the luggage in the compartment and my other stuffs. He kinda looks familiar. He looks like Jeonghyun-ssi?! Ah.. Aigoo. What Am I thinking. Maybe I'll just miss that brat and in Seoul he will never bag me anymore. 

"Miss, where are you headed to?"  As the taxi man with cap asked me

"Daegu Airport hyung" I said as I smiled on his mirror

"MWO?!!" He stopped the car and  I was so shocked.

"Yah?! Neo Micheoseo?!!!! Wae?!"

"Yah, Jang geu rim! I know your name is smelly. But wae? Wae? Wae?! Why are you leaving without even telling me?!" He asked while he's staring at me.

I gave him a blank look. I stepped out of the car and got my stuffs out of his lousy compartment.

I called out for another taxi. 

"Yah! Jang geu rim?!!!! Call me often! Ne!!

"Neo pabo iya!" I shouted at him before i get inside the taxi.

"What?! Did she just told me im stupid?!! Err. That kiddo. Im gonna miss her."

"Here's the payment sir. Gomawo"

"Ne."

I finally arrived at Daegu airport. Ugh Im leaving. I got my entrance ticket and entered into the airplane. I seated over the window. There's a cute guy next to me. I think I can't breathe properly if he will be the one to seat next to me. This travel will only last for 4 hours. So I can sleep and eat.

"Mol wonhae? [What do you want]" the stewardess asked

"Uhm I want, kimchi, spicy rice cakes and juice please" Is it so many? Hmm i dont think so

"This girl is a glutton" the guy next to me whispered.

"Mwo? Yah what did you just said?!" I asked the cute guy

"Eobseoyo. I told you youre cute but short." 

"But, but! My height is already 5'8 what's wrong with that!? Im actually taller than that flight attendant."

"Miss, here is your food."

"Waah so many. Gomawo."

2 hours later. 

Cute guy's POV

Just 2 hours. And we'll leave this airplane. And this snoring noisy girl.

.

.

.

2 Hours after. 

YES!!! Finally arrived. Im outta here!! Peace!

Jang Geu Rim's POV

"Mwo?! What what?! There's fire?! Who is shouting?!" I panic

"Wake up ms snoring. We're here." the cute guy said to me.

"Oh okay thanks."

The cute guy left and he got out of my sight. So I left the plane too and wait for my luggage. 

"HI SEOUL! IM FINALLY HERE!!! IN THE AIRPORT....."