Chapter 2 [Arrived At Seoul]

Jang Geu Rim's POV

"Im finally here in Seoul. In the airport."

While I was walking with my luggage. I saw some group of girls screaming and shouting like there's no tomorrow. My eardrums would almost explode. 

I bet there are some superstars or some boy bands there.

I was wondering if who was that cute guy next to me and what the hell! I remembered! He called me Ms Snoring?! Wow Im gonna punch him in the face. But he looks so high class he wears leather hoody and fancy pants with boots and shades.

I guess he's an artist? Wow not really his attitude sucks.

Im walking back while staring at the good view. When suddenly I bumped with someone.

"Ouch! Yah! Watch it you--!" the guy over next to me in the airplane told me. 

"YOU AGAIN?!" he added.

"Yes why?!" I asked

He is with 11 lovely and handsome guys. So they are the reason why these girls around me are shouting?! They're super artist or band?!!!!!!! Srsly?!

"Yah, do you know him?" the cute guy next to him ask

"No." he replied coldly.

"But I call her, Ms Snoring. When I was off to visit Daegu from my ahjussi she's the girl seated next to me, and she snores so damn bad." The cute guy from airplane replied.

"So what now?!" I rolled my eyes as I replied. 

"Hyungs, let's leave now. Many sasaengs are going to kill us not in time." the guy who looked like Miley Cyrus hair. He's hair is so funny. But he's cute.

So they left. And I left too. 

That guy ruined my day. He even embaraseed me infront of many people. Duh. Does he think he's cool?! Wait for him til I punch his queaky face.

Oh I call my hyung first for the adress of the house he told me. 

"Yeobseyo?" He answered.

"Chanssii hyung!! Where is the adress of that house that I will rent?"

"Uh btw, saeng, its only few blocks from SM ent building. Its a good place there and you'll enjoy the view. Just ride a taxi from airport." he replied

"Ne. Arraseo. Taksshi!!!" I got inside the car with my luggage.

"So are you inside the taxi now?"

"Ne, ne. Where is it again?"

"Just tell the driver to go to SMent building then pull back for about 5 blocks and yoo'll see the apartment with red gate." He ended the line after that.

I told the taxi driver then I finally arrived. This place has a good view actually. Seeing the artists of SMent enter their building and the nature.

The taxi driver helped me to put my luggage upstairs.

"Gomawo."

Ahh~ Im so tired.