Bought The Abomination

Alexander's pov

"Brother are you sure?" I nodded as my carriage stoppee before the store.

"But.you know to have  a slave means one more.mouth to feed" i nodded once more.

"I am  the wealthiest.man....2nd to my elder brother on the throne. I am a high ranked warrior and prince I think I can do what I want. Plus I'm not going to take them against their will." He sighed and we entered the store.

Immediately the vampires bowed low and so did the slaves except one. Was that a human?

"You wretched bitch!" I watched as she was slapped and kicked repeated until it ceased. She got up bawling and bowing. Her.

Shut up Lionel..

Oh come on Alexxie..there's something about her. Take her.

I was planning to.

Then do it!

Lionel...he's my other half...the stronger half...he holds the key to all the seals of my pureblood abilities and I'm the intellectual part Alexander . Seals that should never be forcefully broken. It would be why I'm called Death itself.

"Hey who is she?" The owner looked with widely blown eyes that I had.witness the abuse.to a human who can't heal like us vampires.

"Well sire...this demonic embodiment is Indra. My lord" demonic embodiment?

"I want her" the owner looked hesitant for moment and nodded dragging.the hysterical teen with him.

We waited and.heard a couple screams then they came out. She had on more bruises but.she wasn't crying anymore.

What a helpless kid. Lionel this is not your time.

She followed us to the carriage before halting. My brother and I looked back at her trembling form and it.just made me attract to her. I don't know why.

I held out my hand which looked at with heavy tears rolling down her cheeks. After a bit of hesitation she took my hand. Her hands were so soft.

I led her into the carriage and she sat down beside me not making a peep. Ok this was going to be hard.

I have to make her talk to me first.

My brother said the silence was killing him so he flew off when we arrived at his boytoy's bakery.

We got out the carriage when we arrived at my castle. It was dark and ominous with dead flowers. Home sweet home.

The maids greeted us what to be done. "Master should we take her?" I nodded. However things didn't go as planned.

The maids tried to take her but she started crying and screaming.

"For the love of my ass! I'll do it." I held her hand which calmed her down to sniffling. She stood up with shaky legs.

I carried.her to my bedroom chambers and led her to the bathroom. I turned around to leave when she held around my arm tightly shaking her head.

"I can't stay while you shower" she squeezed tighter and puffed out her cheeks. I chuckled and poked them.

"Cute. Ok I'll just turn around. Signal me when your all cleaned okay" she nodded and  I walked over.to a chair and sat facing the wall.

I heard the shower turn on and she began humming a sweet tune. If that sounds angelic I really want to hear her voice.

The shower stopped an hour after and I closed my eyes using my other senses to guide the way to her. She wrapped up in the towel and I looked at her.

Killer! She looks like a fine china doll! .

I rolled my eyes at him and collected her clothes and waited until she finished putting on the trapeze dress and underwear to turn around.

I watched as she dried her hair and fell at her waist.

"Are you hungry?" She shook her head but her stomach rumbled loud. I suppressed the urge to laugh as she flush a deep red before stifling nodded.

I led her to the dining room where the table was set with alot food.

I watched as she licked her lips and reached for an apple before pulling back and looking at me for approval.

I nodded and she well demolished the table. Everything was swept off into one petite little girl. I stood in shock as she licked her fingers and rubbed for slightly protuding stomach.

"Are you full?" She nodded smiling. I noticed how lazy her movement were...dragging her feet against the cold tiled floor and swaying with a drunk expression.

I watched a couple minutes as she walking around in circles before laying down peacefully in the center of her imaginary circle and falling alseep.

Habit?

I chuckled and carried her to the room. I placed her down softy on the bed and got lucky enough to her a giggle escape her lips.

I looked at the vines and decided clear them out if she doesn't want them.