Chapter 1

A few years ago

Tony Stark has always, and will always be an asshole.

Now, don't ogle. The boy might be a genius but the amount of times he got his stupid ass fucked up is waaaaay more than a hundred.

These are one of those times. (At least it was for her)

"TONY!" Alexandra screams, arms flailing around her brother, making sure that she won't fucking fall.

Her evil older brother laughs.

"Now, now, shortcake." He snickers. "No need to yell"

"Fuck you, Tony!" She looks straight up, although she did had to admit that the night sky was beautiful, she did NOT want to fall to her death.

"I want to get -" Alexandra screams once again, her brother had let her go, just by a second but it was enough to make her scream profanities at him.

"GET ME DOWN, ASSHOLE" she ends up saying, clutching to his shirt way harder. Evil older brother laughs once again.

"Alright, alright" he says. "Let's get you down."

"I hate you" she grumbles to his chest. The thirteen year old decided that the best solution to her 'not fall' situation was to hug her brother around the waist. Said boy-child snickered.

"I wasn't actually gonna let you fall, you know."

"Yeah, well, tell that to mom and dad when they see my dead body."

"Shush you" - and they hit touch down. Her evil older brother giving her this wild happy smile that made her grin back in return.

"It worked." He says, a little bit breathless.

Alexandra giggles "Yeah, but you gotta be more careful- dork"

"Says Ms.Round-Glasses"

"What's wrong with my glasses?" she replies indignantly. "They're cool!"

"They're dorky" Tony sniggers.

"Whatever, I want to go back to sleep."

"You know what's cool?" Evil older brother says, ignoring completely what she said.

She decides to humor him. "What?"

Tony smirks. "These rocket launchers, you know- they're like the very first in the world."

"Pretty sure I've heard of rocket launchers before."

Tony blinks. "Well, then... um... I'm pretty sure there's a word for them."

"It's not like they're the first in the world." She sasses. Tony just rolls his eyes.

"Back-rocket? Back-launcher?"

"Back- launcher?" Alexandra laughs. "Sounds like something from the dark ages"

"Well what else would you call them?"

"I don't know." She sighs. Tony opens the door to the tall building, the one where they hastily free-falled.

"Good-evening Mr and Ms Stark"

"Good-evening Jarvis" the duo replied back, Jarvis was there long-before hired butler. The one their father got to look after them.

"How about Rocket backpack?" Tony quipped.

Alexandra sighs again. "That sounds lame."

"Does not"