Jason's accidental death by his stepdaughter's hands

Shining's POV: OW! I fall to the floor when my knees buckle as my stepdad starts hitting me harder than ever. I try to use a strong gust of wind to push him away but end up accidentally impaling him with spikes of shadow crystals. I gasp and run over to him while shouting in alarm, "Jason! Jason, are you okay?" When I get no response, I tear up and check his pulse. Nothing. I gasp again, start crying, screaming and hollering, losing control, anything you would expect from a sad child, and whimper, "no...I-I-I-I'm s-s-s-so s-s-s-sorry, J-J-J-Jason! I-I-I didn't mean to! NO!!!" I get up as I call the funeral home and book a funeral for Jason. Later, I grab my cloak, Onyx grabs his and our bandmates grab theirs. We all grab our umbrellas, put on our cloaks, Onyx and I grab a bouquet of crimson roses, well, the roses in the bouquet I made for Jason are pink, Golden Pinkie made a bouquet of yellow roses, SunsetTrap made a bouquet containing both red and yellow roses, Flare made a bouquet of buttercups, Vanessa made a bouquet of heathers, and Nova made a bouquet of white roses. Together, we all head to Jason's funeral. I sob uncontrollably as the priest speaks, "we are gathered here today for the funeral of Jason, who mysteriously died earlier today. Miss MangleStar, do you know how this happened?" I respond, "i-i-i-it w-w-w-was m-m-m-my f-f-f-fault...I-I-I-I a-a-a-accidentally i-i-i-impaled h-h-h-him w-w-w-with o-o-o-one o-o-o-of m-m-m-my s-s-s-shadow c-c-c-crystal s-s-s-spikes... I-I-I w-w-w-wasn't i-i-i-in c-c-c-control t-t-t-then... I-I-I n-n-n-never m-m-m-meant t-t-t-to..." And start sobbing uncontrollably again. I levitate the bouquet of pink roses I had made Jason Jason and place it in his casket. Onyx sobs uncontrollably as he places the bouquet of crimson roses he had made for Daddy and places it next to the one I made in his(our Daddy's) casket. Mine and Onyx's bandmates place the bouquets they had made for mine and Onyx's stepdad in his casket. Golden Pinkie gently grabs my wrist and pulls me close to her. She says, "come here, Shining. Don't cry, you know I hate seeing you like that." Later, we attend Jason burial and Onyx and I are still sobbing uncontrollably. During the burial, it starts raining so we all take out and open our umbrellas then position them over our heads to keep dry. Onyx and I unlock our tablets, put on our headphones and put in our earbuds when we get to the elemental palace I created, and play a lullaby that our parents would sing to us every night. Momma's version of the lullaby that she would sing to me every night is called "Lullaby For A Princess", Daddy's version of the lullaby that he would sing to Onyx every night is called "Lullaby For A Prince". Momma's voice comes through and begins singing, "Solaris has been cruel and order unkind... How could she have cruelly betrayed you? The blame was her own, the anger yours. The harmony's silent today... But into the stillness, I'll bring you a song, and I will your company keep, 'till your tired eyes and my lullabies have carried you softly to sleep. Once did two girls who shone like the stars look at their brothers and giggle. They smiled and said, "surely, there are no children so lucky and so well treated by our parents as us." So great was their power and so strong their wings, that long was the shadow they cast. Which fell dark upon the young brothers they loved, and grew only darker as days and nights passed. Lullay dear Shining, goodnight daughter mine, and rest now in starlight's embrace. Bear up my lullaby, winds of the frozen north! Through air, and through walls, and through silk! Carry the peace and the coolness of night, and carry my sorrow in kind! Shining, you're loved so much more than you know! Forgive me for being so blind! Soon did those girls take notice that others did not give their brothers their due, and neither had they loved them as they deserved! They watched as their brothers' unhappiness grew! But such are the ways of the limelights, they sweetly take hold of the minds of their hosts! And those foolish girls did nothing to stop the destruction of two who had needed them most! Lullay dear Shining, goodnight daughter mine, and rest now in starlight's embrace! Bear up my lullaby, winds of the frozen north! Through air, and through walls, and through silk! Carry the peace and the coolness of night, and carry my sorrow in kind! Shining, you're loved so much more than you know, may troubles be far from your mind, and forgive me for being so blind! The years now before us, fearful and unknown! I never imagined you'd face them on your own! May these thousand winters swiftly pass, I pray! I love you; I hate Solaris... all those miles apart! May all your dreams be sweet tonight, safe upon your bed of starlight! And know not of sadness, pain, or care! And when I dream, I'll fly away and meet you there! Sleep... Sleep... Sleep!" I can't take it anymore! I'm going to visit the Sister Location! The animatronics managed to cheer me up when Momma had to leave for Legend duties, so why wouldn't they be able to cheer me up now? I grab my cloak, put it on, grab Onyx's hand since he's devastated, and take him with me to the Sister Location. I call for Snowflake, my Alolan Ninetales, and Onyx calls for Glacier, his shiny Alolan Sandslash, and they come running to us, Snowflake's nine long tails held close to her body and fanning out when she barks and sits in front of me.