At The Sister Location

Ballora's POV: I notice a child who looks to be around 10 or 12 with an Alolan Ninetales coming over to the stage. Must've done something to upset herself.
*later*
Third person POV: Ballora held the 12-year-old child who had golden blonde hair that went down to her shoulder blades as she(Ballora) bandaged the child's head and then asked the child, "what is your name?" the child's response was, "Shining Eclipse MangleStar. You can call me Shining. And I'm guessing you're Ballora the Ballerina?" Ballora nodded at Shining and said, "yes, that is my name. It is nice to meet you, Shining. But I must ask: where are your parents?" Shining began to tear up as she answered, "M-my mom had to leave for her Legend duties. I-I-I accidentally killed my stepdad... I wasn't in control... I couldn't stop it..." Ballora noticed that Shining had started crying at the last part of her answer so she(Ballora) shifted into her human form and gently wiped away Shining's tears. Ballora gently pulled Shining into a loving embrace and lovingly stroked the younger girl's hair. Ballora said, "stop crying, it will be alright. I will take care of you." Shining looked up at Ballora and asked, "r-really?" Ballora nodded and Shining hugged Ballora tightly. Shining's Alolan Ninetales Snowflake came over and lied down on the stage beside her trainer, her nine long tails fanning out behind her on the stage.